PDA

View Full Version : Night Owling tonight

MayinJerset
April 4th, 2015, 02:58 AM
106198 It's a pleasant night and I'm enjoying just hanging in my tree for a few hours. Anyone else doing the same thing?

bubba
April 4th, 2015, 03:17 AM
Just watching the recording of Amazing Race. Poor Yoda, who is obviously still exhausted from his morning romp, is asleep next to me on the couch. I don't think I've ever seen him so zonked out! MM is in on the couch, also sawing the logs.

As soon as this is over I'm hitting the nest as he, MM, is waking me up to view the eclipse!

Lightwriter
April 4th, 2015, 03:25 AM
The wind is blowing so hard here I can't sleep. March and April definitely got mixed up here. Surfing on my Ipad trying to stay quiet for DH. M* keeps me company many nights. MayinJerset, I like your owl clip art.

toggpine
April 4th, 2015, 04:14 AM
It's a bit nippy out there! I went down to do a last check on one of the girls. She is due to kid on Easter. I hope she decides tomorrow late afternoon is a good time. The family wouldn't care if we were late to supper for a kidding. I just don't really want to go to a get-together tomorrow night.
It's a birthday thing for one of the guys that Hubby shoots with. I'm sure they are nice folks, I just haven't found that we have much in common. I spend most of the event wishing it would be over already. I was told there would be other kids there. If they are the same ones from the Christmas party, shoot me now.
Magnolia, I'll give you a whole bag of carrots, and throw in an apple if you kid tomorrow about 2 PM!

I am all signed up at the credit union! I'll still do some more digging on the health insurance account. It would be nice to not keep throwing all of that $ down the insurance company's throat.

I stopped and picked up the kids their stuff for Easter baskets. A little bit of candy, but mostly non-edible items like fun socks, a new stuffed animal, bubbles, and I found eggs with Playdoh inside! Yea! I'm sure my aunt is going to love me! Although, at 10 her granddaughter should be able to play without grinding it into the carpets. Maybe.

It's tomorrow already, so I'll be headed to bed now. Well, right after I stuff the woodstove as full as I can. It's chilly in here! Going to have to find the flannel PJ's.
Oh crud! I have about 4 loads of laundry stacked on my side of the bed!
Laundry baskets! That's what they are for, right? Laundry!
:icon_shake:

kimsophia
April 4th, 2015, 01:16 PM
I miss being up nights but I am still back on a daytime schedule. I am very pleased to report that my quilt project is going well and so far, I am getting the points to match between columns...thanks to Elmer's glue basting! I don't have to struggle with my machine anymore, either with the new Brother. Some vinyl sewing edges to keep my seams at a scant quarter inch and I might even LIKE quilting for a hobby...lol I didn't know it could be so enjoyable!