PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting up.....

bubba
April 4th, 2015, 02:36 AM
to watch the lunar eclipse at zero dark thirty? MM has set the alarm and is already snoring, as is Yoda. I'm not bright enough to go to bed yet!

Simply Quilting
April 4th, 2015, 02:39 AM
I probably will at some point just because I have to get up early anyway. One of the few days to get to sleep in and ended up having an 8AM appointment on a Saturday of a holiday weekend no less. Oh well, guess there will be a nap along the way.

Hulamoon
April 4th, 2015, 02:50 AM
I didn't hear of one. I guess I'll get up!

bubba
April 4th, 2015, 02:53 AM
Make sure you check the time...I can't remember what it is. He did say it's only lasting for five minutes!

kensington
April 4th, 2015, 03:14 AM
I could set the alarm, but I am up so many times in the night, I may wake up on my own anyway.... We shall see. Or not. LOL

ozziepuppy
April 4th, 2015, 09:25 AM
I got up to see it but couldn't find the moon. Weird. :(

Genny
April 4th, 2015, 11:31 AM
I didn't know about it but they showed it on the news this morning.

bubba
April 4th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Last night he said he was setting the alarm, would get up and see if it was clear and if it wasn't, was going back to bed. Otherwise, he said he would wake me up. I was not woken up, so it must have been cloudy. That is what my friends are reporting too.

Navy Wife
April 4th, 2015, 04:31 PM
It was cloudy here, so I didn't bother to get up. Many years ago (1980's), we got up in the middle of the night and drove 50 miles to see Haley's Comet. We actually did that three times while it was visible in the US. We lived in Memphis, so had to drive away from the city lights.

MaryD
April 4th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I had a perfect view - just lay in bed and watched it happen. Went to sleep well before the end, though. Over here it started about 9pm so no alarm needed.