PDA

View Full Version : A special Thank You to our wonderful forum friend!!

Sandy Navas
April 3rd, 2015, 04:34 PM

Isn't she beautiful? Amazing, when we're expecting a package it is never a surprise but those unexpected ones are the ones that bring on the tears. I'm not going to give away any secrets because the person who sent this already knows how much she means to me. I am so in love with my new sewing friend - so much so that I named her Beverly. She means the world to me - and the tears haven't stopped yet.

Thank you so much, my wonderful forum friend.

Sonic
April 3rd, 2015, 04:37 PM
She's beautiful and looks very happy to be with you where she belongs.

pcbatiks
April 3rd, 2015, 06:43 PM
Awww......that is too sweet of a surprise........so pretty. Those unexpected gifts from forum friends are truly special. I can tell you are smiling through the tears.

quiltingtrish
April 3rd, 2015, 06:58 PM
Awww, she is beautiful, Sandy. You are one special gal and your forum friend must think so too!!

CarolynK
April 3rd, 2015, 07:13 PM
Awwh, that is so special and you are too, Sandy! What a nice and heartwarming surprise.

Iris Girl
April 3rd, 2015, 07:16 PM
Sandy she is beautiful ! let the tears flow. You have a gorgeous new sewing pal as well as many sewing friends all so special.

Simply Quilting
April 3rd, 2015, 07:16 PM
She is very beautiful. Always great to receive something from a forum friend.

Cathy F
April 3rd, 2015, 07:58 PM
She is just beautiful, what thought went into the making of her! A special gift for a very special person.

Gina
April 3rd, 2015, 08:47 PM
Wow! She is beautiful! A special and very talented friend you have!

auntiemern
April 3rd, 2015, 09:28 PM
She is lovely....What a special friend she is to make you such a treasure. Pretty sure she loves you too.

MayinJerset
April 4th, 2015, 02:45 AM
Beverly is Beautiful, may you and she have many, many happy sewing hours together and blessings to your forum friend for making you such a heart warming gift.

rebeccas-sewing
April 4th, 2015, 04:52 AM
Enjoy your new friend, Sandy! She's a "doll." (teehee)

Monique
April 4th, 2015, 08:38 AM
That is why this forum is THE best in the whole wide world.

Carrie J
April 4th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Awww Sandy, Beverly is beautiful! And Forum Friends, new or old, are just the bestest ever! :D