PDA

View Full Version : Really Don't Know What To Do

Terry L
April 2nd, 2015, 01:16 AM
My husband's son who lives with us in Oklahoma became a Grandparent ( his children live in Washington). One Grandbaby was born in February and the other in March. I sent baby quilts for both. My step-son was concerned that his boys may not look at keeping them as a keepsake. So I made another quilt to send to his former wife because we know she will keep it to pass on ( she keeps everything).
Now the problem, we knew she had a falling out with her son that had the baby in February ( has not seen the baby) but we just learned that she has had once again has had a falling out with her other son that had the baby in March. She saw the baby in the hospital but not since. Do do I send her the quilt I just finished. I know that this is killing her not being allowed to see the baby's, I also know that this may last a long time.

dwil23
April 2nd, 2015, 01:18 AM
Maybe it would be best to hold on to the quilts until things mend? It maybe a little hard on her to get them right now.

Bjvarizona
April 2nd, 2015, 02:21 AM
I agree with Donna, keep it for now.

Amy R
April 2nd, 2015, 09:22 AM
that's a sad situation. I guess I'd wait too. :(

Granny Fran
April 3rd, 2015, 12:50 PM
Sad, sad when family's do this to each other.

The gifts are for the BABIES, right? Can they be sent to them with a pic to the ex to show that you care?