PDA

View Full Version : I heard from Sandy (Mom4Him) and a sad day at work

dwil23
April 2nd, 2015, 01:13 AM
Sandy asked me to share with you all that she has been very busy getting their home ready to sell and hope to list it this coming week. Her husband had a pacemaker put in before Thanksgiving but is doing well now. They still have a lot of decisions to be made, especially concerning where they are going to live and would appreciate your prayers for wisdom in this process. I hope she will soon be settled and able to join us here again!

On a sad note - we found out at work that one of our coworkers passed away. He was in his 40's with a daughter set to graduate from high school in a few weeks. Frank was the picture of health but was struck with Guillain-Barre syndrome two weeks ago, leaving him totally paralyzed and on a ventilator in just a matter of hours. He literally "never knew what hit him". Please keep his family in your prayers. At the same time, my immediate supervisor had a massive stroke and is not doing well, either. It just goes to show that you never know and no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

pcbatiks
April 2nd, 2015, 01:34 AM
Donna.......thanks for the update on Sandy. Glad to hear she is doing okay. Thoughts and prayers for your co-workers families. It must have been a very sad day at your job.

Kgrammiecaz
April 2nd, 2015, 01:59 AM
I agree with you. We need to count each day of,our life as a blessing and live to the fullest. So sorry to hear od the sadness these famalies must endure. Glad you heard from mom4him

Bubby
April 2nd, 2015, 02:22 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Sandy may join us again soon. It's quite sad about your co-workers. I will pray for the family of your co-worker who passed from Guillian-Barre and also for your supervisor.

mommamarsh
April 2nd, 2015, 02:36 AM
So sorry for the troubles . You are so right , live every day.

rebeccas-sewing
April 2nd, 2015, 06:02 AM
Thanks for the update on Sandy. Goodness, such very sad news for that poor young man and his family. Sorry to hear this.

Monique
April 2nd, 2015, 07:48 AM
Sorry about your coworkers.

Thanks for the update on Sandy.

Sandy Navas
April 2nd, 2015, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the updates, Donna. Prayers going out to the families of your co-workers.

Simply Quilting
April 2nd, 2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the update about Sandy. I am sorry to hear about your co-workers. Prayers for Sandy and the coworkers' families.

WendyI
April 2nd, 2015, 11:14 AM
Thank you for the update. Such tragic news at your workplace.

SallyO'Sews
April 2nd, 2015, 09:00 PM
Thanks, Donna, for the update on Sandy, and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for your co-worker's family, and for your entire workplace.

Grandma Nan
April 2nd, 2015, 10:37 PM
Wow what a difference a day makes. Without being or driving ourselves crazy we really should not put off the important things. Sorry to hear about your friends at work.