PDA

View Full Version : very proud.....

bubba
April 1st, 2015, 01:40 PM
to call this man my friend. I did not know about this, and it happened four years ago. It nearly made me start crying!

When desperate Graham woman needed a friend, a deputy answered the call | Larry LaRue | The News Tribune (http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/03/31/3718183_when-desperate-graham-woman-needed.html?rh=1)

easyquilts
April 1st, 2015, 01:58 PM
You are, indeed, fortunate to call this amazing man friend....

Granny Fran
April 1st, 2015, 02:50 PM
Thanks for sharing, Pat. This is certainly a heartwarming story.

We never know how a little act of kindness can mean so much to someone.

irishrn
April 1st, 2015, 03:02 PM
What a wonderful story! And a man willing to go out of his way for others is a joy to know as a friend!
When you see him, tell him he has my utmost respect!

MayinJerset
April 1st, 2015, 03:55 PM
Heartwarming story to say the least. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Quiltfreestyle
April 2nd, 2015, 02:35 AM
You have the nicest friends :)
So wonderful to hear about good people doing good things for others for a change. Too much crap in the news about bad people don't bad things.
Thank you for this post Pat.

kimsophia
April 2nd, 2015, 07:50 AM
Now that's a hero, in my book! I'm choked up, too! And also for all who donated!

Sandy Navas
April 2nd, 2015, 10:10 AM
Yes, there are some still who walk among us!!

What a wonderful tribute.

WendyI
April 2nd, 2015, 02:08 PM
That was a BEAUTIFUL story and kudos to the paper that reported it! It's about TIME that we started reporting GOOD in the news instead of all the awful things that happen every day! Thank you for sharing and tell your friend he's awesome! xox

JCY
April 2nd, 2015, 04:36 PM
Thanks for sharing a very touching story. It's nice to know there are such good people in the world.

bscuzz
April 3rd, 2015, 03:35 AM
I agree with Wendy 100% - there's GOOD NEWS every day but no one reports it . . . most of the media think only bad news will get 'em ratings - - what a shame when there are wonderful people like Pat's friend and his friends who actually do good things every day. If these acts of kindness were reported, folks would be reminded that in America good outweighs the bad!!

Over40momma
April 3rd, 2015, 03:06 PM
I am so happy for everyone involved in this, especially this amazing man. He might be embarassed, but let him know how touched we all are. {{hugs}}