PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl in a Warm Breeze

kimsophia
March 31st, 2015, 02:07 AM
May got her post up first! :)

stationarymom
March 31st, 2015, 02:54 AM
Kim where are you and the warm breeze? I might be tempted to fly over and visit for a while while the n.e. defrosts.

kimsophia
March 31st, 2015, 02:57 AM
Beautiful Southeast Iowa! Come on over, I'll show you my polar bear!

toggpine
March 31st, 2015, 03:19 AM
It was a beautiful day here, but now it's raining. Thunderstorms are predicted for the next few days. :icon_scared:

kimsophia
March 31st, 2015, 05:59 AM
Too bad those thunderstorms don't hit California :(

I've finished glue basting mostly and I carried my new sewing machine downstairs, set it up on the bare ironing board set at the highest, and I'm standing in the hallway sewing. It's going well so far but this is just making rows. I'm more concerned about the points matching in columns. But within the rows the pieced blocks' seams match. :) This new machine sure makes everything more enjoyable. That old machine drove me into frustration. With the vinyl edge strip at a scant quarter inch I can even sew straight! And the needle down position setting makes life so much better. :)

MayinJerset
March 31st, 2015, 08:44 AM
Kim, Didn't notice your post until this morning, although we are in different time zones most nights we seem to be Night Owling at the same time.

kimsophia
March 31st, 2015, 04:15 PM
Kim, Didn't notice your post until this morning, although we are in different time zones most nights we seem to be Night Owling at the same time.

I know we have posted Night Owl threads at the same time :D