PDA

View Full Version : Take The Bus to Paducah

Snip Snip
March 30th, 2015, 10:18 PM
I hope I'm not repeating a thread, but wanted to tell you there is a chartered bus going to the quilt show in Paducah, picking people up in Chester, IL (I think) then Perryville MO, then Cape Girardeau MO. If anyone who lives in the area is interested, PM , me and I will tell you the LQS to sign up at. I don't feel right speaking for the LQS on line, so would rather keep it private. Ticket to ride is 30 bucks, and they say it always sells out.

Sandy Navas
March 30th, 2015, 10:58 PM
I've had reservations since sometime in January - we're driving in and I am feeling so very excited.

Snip Snip
March 31st, 2015, 12:01 AM
I have never been, but I'm happy to have the new experience. Sandy, you mean hotel reservations, I guess? Hopefully we don't need reservations to attend the show. If so, I'm outta luck!

mommamarsh
March 31st, 2015, 03:40 AM
I'm going ,too ! Lived here for years and never went . I even signed up for a class , on Friday.

Sandy Navas
March 31st, 2015, 10:41 AM
I have never been, but I'm happy to have the new experience. Sandy, you mean hotel reservations, I guess? Hopefully we don't need reservations to attend the show. If so, I'm outta luck!\\

Hotel reservations - and I have my tickets for entry in hand.