Squirrels are rampant . . .

Carrie J
March 30th, 2015, 09:56 PM

ROFL!

Sonic
March 30th, 2015, 11:10 PM

Amy R
March 31st, 2015, 10:39 AM
OMGOSH !!!! LOl thank you for the laughs I needed them!

When I was in college I had a buddy to hang out with. Nothing romantic, just a nice comfortable friendship. When we were walking to the food hall one day a bunch of squirrels were bickering in the branches overhead of us. One squirrel slipped and nearly fell on me.... so from that day on we've been convinced that squirrels have true conspiracy in mind!
When I got to quilting I realized the squirrels were back!!!
Oh, happy days.

Sandy Navas
March 31st, 2015, 10:45 AM
We have a resident squirrel that Al has named Sheldon.

bubba
March 31st, 2015, 12:45 PM
We have lots of squirrels and chipmunks up at the lake place. One year, I saw a funny sign and had to buy it to hang up there. I wish I had a picture to show you, but it says MAD SQUIRRELS...PROTECT YOUR NUTS! Well, Tyler, being a boy, would cover himself and giggle every time he walked past that sign when he was little. We still laugh about it today.

irishrn
March 31st, 2015, 08:00 PM
When I lived in NY we had a resident squirrel that would come up on the deck to get food. We left out apples and nuts for him/her. Well, I was in the hospital having my second child and away from home for a few days. When I returned home, the little guy was on the deck tapping on the sliding glass doors! I was hysterical that I was being alerted to his/her meal time!!
This continued for several years until we got a dog. Then the squirrel was never seen again!!

quiltingtrish
March 31st, 2015, 09:04 PM
We had a squirrel that the dog had found - it was a baby that had a hurt leg. DH and the 2 girls built a very elaborate huge squirrel cage (which is for sale by the way). They named him Alfred. Alfred lived in his cage until DH decided that Alfred need a 'run' so he built long wire corridors that went up/down/sideways this and that way. At one end was a milk crate - well Alfred would get out during the day but always came back at night until we think he found a girlfriend. To this day, squirrels are known as Alfreds around here. The poor dog can't figure out why they all run when she chases them.