bubba
March 30th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Anyone seen this before??

Hulamoon
March 30th, 2015, 04:09 PM
No, but it's really cute!

Amy R
March 30th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Lol that'll be quite the surprise from what I hear.

Blondie
March 30th, 2015, 05:15 PM
that would be me

Sandy Navas
March 30th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Golly, gee whilekers - isn't that what that book is all about?

Grandma G
March 30th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Ha! Yeah, a new quilting pattern that would require buying specialty tools. LOL

bubba
March 31st, 2015, 01:39 AM
I was one of the few people I know in my group of friends who did not read those books! Even the man I call my boyfriend read them!!! He tried to convince me to do the same, but I never did.

Don't worry, he's not really my boyfriend! MM and him call each other Bro!

easyquilts
March 31st, 2015, 08:33 AM
That is just too funny!

Sandy Navas
March 31st, 2015, 10:13 AM
I was one of the few people I know in my group of friends who did not read those books! Even the man I call my boyfriend read them!!! He tried to convince me to do the same, but I never did.

Don't worry, he's not really my boyfriend! MM and him call each other Bro!

My brother calls his wife his roommate.

Amy R
March 31st, 2015, 10:15 AM
I haven't read them either... or watched the movie. I had to share this pic on my Facebook.

sewluvit
March 31st, 2015, 10:19 AM
I read it until it came to the red room and that was enough for me! LOL

Papa
March 31st, 2015, 10:59 AM
Here are some graphic images from Fifty Shades of Grey.

bubba
March 31st, 2015, 12:41 PM
My brother calls his wife his roommate.

Well, I should have also said they are not brothers either!! None of us would be surprised to find out they aren't related though! MM's parents got divorced when he was small. His mom would not move to southern California to live as she came from a big family up here (the Meekers...if anyone is from the Tacoma / Puyallup area you have heard of them. Meeker days, Meeker mansion, etc). Anyway, he moved back down there and lived in West Covina. Fast forward many years. MM and his sisters never saw his dad again until they were adults. We have not seen him since our oldest turned one as he did not like that his first grandchild was a girl!!

MM gets out of the service and we move back to Tacoma. I start working at 911 and a few years later we get this new deputy who I am immediately drawn to and we become fast friends. Come to find out, he grew up down where MM's dad lived! His grandpas house backed up to MM's dads house. They all knew each other and Brian went to school w/his half brother and sisters. So if I ever learn they are related, I won't be surprised.