PDA

View Full Version : Massdrop: Bean Bag Chairs!

DramaMama
March 30th, 2015, 02:45 AM
Massdrop Vote for one of these bean bag chairs:

dro.ps/v/AcC7eDl

We already own the Solo (not in the poll above). It makes a fantastic desk chair, side chair in sitting/family room, or can lie flat for sleeping.

Hoping to get one of the chairs in the poll for office chairs to replace our rolling desk chairs!

Thanks for voting!

kimsophia
March 30th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Well I voted for them...hope that doesn't mean I need to buy one! :P lol

WendyI
March 30th, 2015, 09:46 AM
What exactly is Massdrop?? this is a new one on me!

DramaMama
March 30th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Well I voted for them...hope that doesn't mean I need to buy one! :P lol

No, it means you just bought ME one! :icon_mooooh:

Just kidding ... voting on any item does not obligate you to purchase.

You commit to purchase when the item is "dropped" (made available) and you click "join".

DramaMama
March 30th, 2015, 01:09 PM
What exactly is Massdrop?? this is a new one on me!

Hi, WendyI:

I learned about Massdrop here on the forum, actually, when someone posted that some quilting items were available.

Basically, it is a community of people that are interested in buying things at a discount. Membership is free. Members can post items (by easily setting up a "poll") they wish to see made available, Massdrop will contact the vendor (if enough people voted on an item -- usually 200 are needed) to negotiate a price deal, and if that happens the item will be "dropped" (made available) at different price points.

From the first day of the drop, you can see what those price points are and how many committed buyers are needed at each price point. For instance, if an item is made available for $39 to $19, if you commit to buying at the $39 price point, but enough people commit to buying and the price drops to the lowest $19 level, everyone gets it for $19.

I recently purchased some Superior Thread Titanium needles (four packs of 5 needles each) for a savings of about $9 plus FREE shipping.

Enjoy!

shirleyknot
March 30th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Have to sign up to vote? No thanks.