PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy Sunday?

toggpine
March 29th, 2015, 01:37 PM
If it's 9:30 Pacific and I'm the first to post the daily thread, then there is some serious sleeping in going on!

It's a bit overcast here today, but we'll be out working in the yard and helping Em figure out her bigger bike. (We had her brother's old one refurbished.)
When the rain showers come, I'll head inside and work on the mending. Or maybe I'll chuck it on the floor and play with some real fabric!

Here is to hoping you all are having your own marvelously productive day!
Hugs! Cathy

Ginny B
March 29th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Hi Cathy, we were posting around the same time. I hope the rain holds off for you for a while so you can get some of your work done and Em can have some practice time on her "new" bike.

Have a super day.

pcbatiks
March 29th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Hi Cathy.......and rest of the forum gang. We were outside most of the day yesterday.........washing down our house & storage building. It was gorgeous outside and pollen was everywhere. I went to bed with stuffed up nose last night.

It is pretty outside today too. Not sure what we will be doing.......as you can tell a slow start today. Maybe sit outside and read and ignore the cleaning that needs to be done inside. By the way........has anyone seen the cleaning fairy?? If so, send them my way please!

Quiltfreestyle
March 29th, 2015, 02:39 PM
I was up early today as usual for the 7am Mass. It's the beginning of Holy Week, & I always enjoy this time of year. The world seems to be coming alive again with Spring.
I plan to ignore the cleaning & work on the quilt Im making for my new DIL. As usual I'm designing it as I go along,, takes longer that way & I'm under a time crunch here. I want to bring it to her when we attend the wedding in April..
I hope everyone has a wonderful day !

Bubby
March 29th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Morning Everyone.

I was up early this morning but we took a flying trip to Cuba and back. The long ride was hard on Jeff, so he's now napping with the heating pad and the Girls. Its cold and very windy today, Dottie & Olive stayed home and did fine.

Wishing everyone a great Sunday.

MayinJerset
March 29th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Saying a quick Hello here also. Been up since 7am but got busy, talking a break from sewing to get a bit of lunch. It was nice out yesterday and we were out in the afternoon by the time we returned it turned cold and a brisk wind was blowing. We quickly got inside, made ourselves big mugs of tea and nestled under our throws the couch.

Amy R
March 29th, 2015, 03:03 PM
wave! Didn't see this one til after I posted on the other thread!

auntiemern
March 29th, 2015, 03:07 PM
I cannot believe how late I slept. I suppose DH decided I need it, since I have been going non stop for 2 weeks. I am just not the work horse I used to be. Laundry, (up and down the stairs), cooking, cleaning, and taking care of His Majesty, for hours on end, is just NOT what I am used to any more. Actually, he has been pretty good the past few days. He figured out he can actually pour his own coffee, and make him self snacks, and even lunch without my help. He just has to carry his friend with him, and hang him up while he does what he wants. Some things he can even do one handed. Imagine that. lol....He does want some tuna salad today, so off to make that for him. (he already boiled the eggs, lol) Hugs and blessings for all. Prayers for those that need or want them.