PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard

Sandy Navas
March 29th, 2015, 11:07 AM
. . . from Musical Starling (aka Dee)?

Keeping her in my heart and praying her surgery went well and is totally successful.

RiverMomm
March 29th, 2015, 11:56 AM
I've been wondering the same thing.

So, Dee . . . we are thinking of you and praying all is well. :icon_hiya:

auntiemern
March 29th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Wish I could say I had. Oh Dee....we are all wondering how you are doing and if your surgery was a success.

Iris Girl
March 29th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Was thinking that very same thing myself. Dee how are you we miss you and want you to come and play!

pcbatiks
March 29th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Hey Sandy..........I just saw your post. I heard from Dee yesterday. Here is her email update that she sent. She is hoping to be released to go home Monday. It was good to hear from her. :) Sending her prayers for a speedy recovery.

I'm still in the hospital, but everything went well and I'm up and walking and feeling awesome. The only real downside is that I have some temporary dysphagia for three months because the top of the tube is right in between my vocal cords. So a big "Womp, womp" to that. But once the tube is out in June, then I should be able to get everything working again, maybe with some therapy. So no voice, at all, and no liquids or solid foods for three months. This should be fun lol

Just waiting to be released, it's a bit of a process being from another province but they're getting it all figured out and hopefully by Easter I'll be home snuggling with my kitties :) So I'm alive, surgery went great, now time to recover and hope it's worth all of the fuss! I ended up with a tube anyway, I should have just taken Cathy's suggestion of some milk tubing, would have been easier and a heck of a lot cheaper lol

Take care,
Denise

SallyO'Sews
March 29th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks, Pam, for the update! Please give her our love and tell her we continue to pray!

Sandy Navas
March 29th, 2015, 08:07 PM
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!

Monique
March 30th, 2015, 05:11 AM
I have her address if anyone wants to send cards.

Blondie
March 30th, 2015, 05:59 AM
I am so happy to have this update. Cil, we love you much and never stop our warm thoughts and prayers.

WendyI
March 30th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the update Pam! Please let Dee know I've been thinkin about her! Glad her surgery went well. Man no solids for three months....what a diet that will be!

irishrn
March 30th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery!! Hugs to you!!