PDA

View Full Version : Trip to M*

DramaMama
March 27th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Planning to go to Missouri Star tomorrow. Can't wait to see the DD at midnight -- wonder if it will make my trip extra special!

snippet
March 27th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Oh wow! Hope you have a great time. I read on the blog that the Batik Boutique is open now. Enjoy!

Grandma Nan
March 28th, 2015, 12:02 AM
oh have fun. Hoping for a great dd for tomorrow.

RhondaRae
March 28th, 2015, 12:16 AM
How far are you from MSQC? I went down recently but didn't get to stay long enough. We are 3 hrs away.

stationarymom
March 28th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Have a great trip.I wish I lived close enough to get there.

DramaMama
March 28th, 2015, 07:51 AM
How far are you from MSQC? I went down recently but didn't get to stay long enough. We are 3 hrs away.

I am about 2 to 2.5 hours away.

Simply Quilting
March 28th, 2015, 04:02 PM
I was just there today. If I would have known you were coming, I would have seen if you wanted to meet up for a few minutes. It was a really busy place today, there was a retreat going on and lots of people when I was there. I hope that you had a great time :)

DramaMama
March 29th, 2015, 02:54 AM
I was just there today. If I would have known you were coming, I would have seen if you wanted to meet up for a few minutes. It was a really busy place today, there was a retreat going on and lots of people when I was there. I hope that you had a great time :)

Well, Simply Quilting: our trip was postponed. Rec'd word this morning that a piece of equipment we ordered was being delivered today! So, we stuck around for the delivery and set up.

The good thing: I have a trip to look forward to in the near future! Perhaps we can meet up another time.

Blessings

easyquilts
March 29th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Lucky, luvky, lucky you! Have a wonderful time!