PDA

View Full Version : word of warning....

bubba
March 26th, 2015, 10:22 PM
If you think Mr. Goodlooking Shirtless Man might be walking past at anytime, DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN WHEN THERE IS A PIN IN YOUR MOUTH!!! I rarely put pins in my mouth, and I certainly would not have today had I known he and his dog were going to be out for a walk three hours later than normal!!!

Clearly, he is trying to kill me!

KPH
March 26th, 2015, 10:26 PM
My fear would be either sneezing or coughing with the pins in my mouth, today. I think Mom shared her cold with me.

Katrina

pcbatiks
March 26th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Pat.......it's all part of his evil plan.............HE KNOWS!!! :icon_scared:

Carrie J
March 26th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Pat, I think I xray'd you once!!!!

laura44
March 26th, 2015, 11:04 PM
You haven't mentioned him in a while... still waiting for pictures....

Sylvia H
March 26th, 2015, 11:44 PM
You haven't mentioned him in a while... still waiting for pictures....

Get the camera set up at the window. Inquiring minds want to see - even blurry pictures will be okay (at least at first).

bubba
March 27th, 2015, 12:38 AM
He is normally moving so fast I don't see him till it's almost too late. I really need to figure out how to capture him!

K. McEuen
March 27th, 2015, 01:20 AM
He is normally moving so fast I don't see him till it's almost too late. I really need to figure out how to capture him!

Throw out a spike strip?

bubba
March 27th, 2015, 01:33 AM
Throw out a spike strip?

That's a great idea! And maybe a net!!

Quiltfreestyle
March 27th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Do you know someone on the police force who can hook you up with a motion activated camera?? Actually, I think you can buy something that will work from Walmart these days. Hehehehe

bubba
March 27th, 2015, 02:11 AM
We have one but it doesn't point that direction!!

Monique
March 27th, 2015, 07:35 AM
Is it not too cold to be shirtless right now?

WendyI
March 27th, 2015, 09:51 AM
We're going to have to start up a motion censored camera fund so that you can capture a pic of this man!

Sandy Navas
March 27th, 2015, 10:54 AM

A giant net or a snare trap . . . a tree-spring noose trap.

toggpine
March 27th, 2015, 01:25 PM
They make those camo trail cams to get pictures of the big bucks in the woods. They are motion activated. Maybe we can find one of those and hide it in her garden.
It might be a bit more discreet than a pit dug in the middle of the side walk and covered with palm leaves.

As for the temperature - it was nearly 70 degrees here yesterday. I swear our lawn grew two inches yesterday.

bubba
March 27th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Is it not too cold to be shirtless right now?

It has been, but it was 70 yesterday!! I had to turn the ceiling fan on in my sewing room in the afternoon it got so warm!

DramaMama
March 27th, 2015, 02:21 PM
What I'm wondering is: why are you sticking pins in your mouth in the first place?

Just kidding!

bubba
March 27th, 2015, 02:24 PM
I normally never EVER do!!!! I was making something that needed a lot of pinning, and I stupidly did! I might do it once, maybe twice a month, but now that apparently, shirtless season is here, I'm putting the kibosh on that!