PDA

View Full Version : GIGI712

Blondie
September 23rd, 2011, 06:41 AM
Hi Gigi,
I was reading the thread you introduced about batting and just saw your post last night. I wanted to encourage everyone here who may not read the batting thread. But being woman, we might be curious enough to see what is posted for someone besides ourselves - I know I would!

So, ladies - here is what our Gigi712 posted last night:
Oh, and I have some wonderful news to share. I went for my quarterly check-up @ MD Anderson today and I'm cancer-freeeeee! I was there for 11 hours today and by now I'd be sacked out long ago, but here I sit visiting with y'all because I'm still flying high! lol. I just know I'll have a hangover tomorrow, a being-happy hangover.

Congratulations! This is such wonderfully exciting news and I am thrilled that you chose to share this with US! I believe that there are several here in this group that should and will be encouraged by this. I would be shouting it from the roof tops as well!

Once your feet touch terra firma again, please come back and use those feet to jump right in any thread. We love company and love to share. We also find that being excited and/or happy about anything is quite contagious - that's why we all have this silly smile on our face.

God bless you!

Bubby
September 23rd, 2011, 07:10 AM
WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! yAY!!!!

Dragonfly
September 23rd, 2011, 07:22 AM
I'm very pleased with your good news Gigi, it's always a good feeling to walk out of the checkup with a clean bill of health. I went for my 41/2 year check up last week, I was stressed to the eyeballs going in and much happier coming out. Six more months and I will be a five year survivor, a good statistic for the medical profession and they can stop worrying about me. :icon_bigsmile:

KiltedQuilter
September 23rd, 2011, 07:24 AM
Great news!

quilter.martha
September 23rd, 2011, 07:27 AM
I missed that thread, so thank you Blondie for reposting it! A big congratulations to you Gigi! I can't even imagine how awesome you must be feeling right now. We are all rejoicing with you!

Patrice
September 23rd, 2011, 07:36 AM
thats wonderful!

EsGrandma
September 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
FANTASTIC!!! I am jumping for joy for you!!

quiltingtrish
September 23rd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Wish I could figure out that little icon that jumps up and down - congratulations! We are so happy to hear your news and so glad you are back with us.

Hugs,

LynneLeavell
September 23rd, 2011, 08:53 AM
Congrats Gigi that is great news.

Dragonfly congrats to you as well.

Loonwatcher
September 23rd, 2011, 09:02 AM
HOORAY for GIGI!!!! Wonderful news. So glad for you.

Shirley
September 23rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
Gigi, what wonderful news for you!!!!! Doing the "Happy Dance" for you!

janluna
September 23rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Praise God and all His Blessings!!!! For both you and Dragonfly! This is the most wonderful news! Hugs, Jan

Angela C.
September 23rd, 2011, 09:58 AM
With the wings of Eagles........keep on flying!!!!

Don't forget to thank the One that brought you through.

stitching woman
September 23rd, 2011, 09:59 AM
Gigi, I hope your happy hangover last for days. This is wonderfull news and made me smile ear to ear Congratulation to all of you who have beaten the big C.

Bernice

bec
September 23rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
That's wonderful!

Sandy Navas
September 23rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S To EVERY survivor!!:icon_bigsmile::icon_bigsmile::icon_bigs mile::icon_bigsmile::icon_bigsmile::icon_bigsmile: :icon_bigsmile:

pdjewelrylady1
September 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
HOOOOORAY!!!!!!! So happy to hear this great news GiGi!! GOD is GOOD!! :)

HandsOffItsMine
September 23rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Way to go Gigi and Lynn!

Clean for 14 years for me. Regular check-up and take action right away! No procrastination! Most cancers are curable when treated early.

Love to all, Ruby

Kizzie
September 23rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Wow this is fabulous news for ANYone - no matter who you are you should be soo happy.. well I have to say I could NEVER imagine the feeling and the relief you must all feel once you have been rid of it. You must feel so good. How wonderful congratulations!!!!!!

jingleme
September 23rd, 2011, 03:02 PM
8909 Yay!!!!! LOVE to hear this!!!!!!!!

Monique
September 23rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
Wow can't beat news like that. That is awesome. Keep positive ALL the time. Congrats to all survivors out there. Count me as one.

BellasQuilts
September 23rd, 2011, 11:40 PM
I love good news! Congratulations and wishing you a long and happy cancer-free life!!!!

janluna
September 24th, 2011, 12:19 AM
8909 Yay!!!!! LOVE to hear this!!!!!!!!

I love, love , love the quote at your signature line. How true is that! Thanks I needed that! Hugs, Jan

Txgrandma
September 24th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Haven't had time to be on here much lately so I did miss the good news. Congratulations Gigi, if I look up to the sky and see something out of the ordinary I'll know it's you walking on cloud 9. I'm echoing Bella "here's to a long and happy cancer free life for all of the survivors. Doing the happy dance for Gigi and the rest. LOL

debinmalaga
September 24th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks, Blondie, for making sure we saw the good news. Congrats, Gigi, we are all SO happy for you!

SuzyQue
September 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Congrats Gigi and thanks to Blondie! What a tremendous blessing! What wonderful news!

mrswindy4
September 24th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Wonderful news GiGi!!!!

So glad you shared it with us so we could all celebrate with you!!!

You're an encouragement!!

Alana
September 25th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Now how much better can that be to end my evening.....Wonderful exciting news....Congrats!!!