PDA

View Full Version : First on point four patch..

easyquilts
March 25th, 2015, 02:35 PM
I'm doing mine like Bonnie does hers....two at a time...one is the leaded-Enders if the other... They square up yo 6.5 inches....

dwil23
March 25th, 2015, 02:49 PM
pretty!

I love that method.

Swedish leo
March 25th, 2015, 05:47 PM
I'm doing mine like Bonnie does hers....two at a time...one is the leaded-Enders if the other... They square up yo 6.5 inches....

Nice block!

You will be amazed how much thread you save doing it the Bonnie style!

Cathy F
March 25th, 2015, 06:18 PM
So pretty, love the fabric choices!

easyquilts
March 25th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Thank you, everyone! The fabric is Hello Fall.... I had two packs of candies.... They made twenty fourpatevhe... I have five fabrics for the triangles, do there will be four if each. I'm loving the fall colors...

Yes... Bonnie had a good ides. The work goes faster, and I do think I save some thread. I watched a recent Quilt Cam, in which she made these blocks. She was having a blast...

When the ?Gourmet Quilter made her Floating ?Four Latches, she trimmed them down to sevrn inches, girls av6.5in. Finished block. I've decided to trim them down to 6.5in., for a 6in. Finished block. I like that size.

I 'm hoping I can get some kind if table topper out of these blocks. My DD loves to decorate for the seadoned, so the colors will be great for her September birthday....

I'm hoping to find more Hello Fall candies, or even a charm pack.

Eriepatch
March 25th, 2015, 11:25 PM
Great job sandy!