PDA

View Full Version : Argh!!!!

Neller
March 21st, 2015, 05:27 PM
The Block Party Charm pack that is today's daily deal is so pretty, and I thought it would be the right fabric for the Square within a Square quilt I have been wanting to make. I can get the charm pack and the jelly roll, but none of the yardage I would like to use for binding and backing is available! Argh! Is that why it's a Daily "Deal"? Because there's no fabric to complete the project? Rats! I'll have to keep looking.:icon_rolleyes:

wlrquilts
March 21st, 2015, 06:21 PM
I must of gotten lucky. I ordered two of the coordinating patterns in yardage early this morning to go with the charm pack. But when I go back now they are both listed as unavailable, glad I ordered when I did and didn't wait until I got home this afternoon.

Midge
March 21st, 2015, 07:33 PM
The Block Party Charm pack that is today's daily deal is so pretty, and I thought it would be the right fabric for the Square within a Square quilt I have been wanting to make. I can get the charm pack and the jelly roll, but none of the yardage I would like to use for binding and backing is available! Argh! Is that why it's a Daily "Deal"? Because there's no fabric to complete the project? Rats! I'll have to keep looking.:icon_rolleyes:

This is a newly released line, so I think it must be very popular already. I love the colorways of this collection too. If you can't wait you can get it elsewhere, but you could also put the fabrics on your wishlist so M* emails you when they get it back in stock.

Neller
March 21st, 2015, 10:48 PM
This is a newly released line, so I think it must be very popular already. I love the colorways of this collection too. If you can't wait you can get it elsewhere, but you could also put the fabrics on your wishlist so M* emails you when they get it back in stock.

Thanks for that suggestion, Midge! I didn't realize that was an option. I went to my LFS but they didn't have white honey buns or even plain white yardage so I Have been stymied on all fronts! I'll have to do another project while I wait.