PDA

View Full Version : New Site Feedback

Suds
September 21st, 2011, 11:18 AM
Hi everyone. As you may have noticed, our site has been given a face lift. We are trying our best to make it more functional and easy to use for our customers. We'd love to hear your feedback on what you like about it, and which parts you feel can still use improvement. Be sure to check out the new and improved tutorials page as well!

oceanlover2803
September 21st, 2011, 11:24 AM
I LOVE the site and the wishlist! :) GREAT Job!
Btw, search doesn't seem to be working....?

Jess

Suds
September 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks! We're working on the search and other kinks. Thanks for your patience.

Telliott68
September 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
Heck ya. Putting the wishlist on there makes it easy for me to keep up with what I want for future projects. The comments box is handy too as I can name it for which project or person I want to use it for. :)

tfrankum
September 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
I LOVE the tutorials page!!!!! I can never find the new tutorials on the Youtube website. Having them here in the order they were posted is great!

oceanlover2803
September 21st, 2011, 12:40 PM
It would be cool if there was still a "View All" for the tutorials. It seems like there are some videos missing? I was looking for the tea towel video and didn't see it under Aprons. Anyway, LOVE the new site though, Great Work!! :) :) :)

Loonwatcher
September 21st, 2011, 01:18 PM
OOOOO....I've been wishing for a wishlist. thanks!

Smfidler
September 21st, 2011, 01:28 PM
I'm missing my points now:(. I hope it's just a glitch:)

happygram
September 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
When I click on The Daily Deal, the screen goes to a blank page.
Could it be just my computer?

Re Tutorials: Is it possible to list all of them? Unless I bookmark the page, for example, I can't access the new Pinwheel Variation.

Thanks so much.

happygram
September 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM
Oops! I forgot to say how much I looooooooove the MSQC!

Patrice
September 21st, 2011, 03:01 PM
It will not let me see the Daily Deal!!

jingleme
September 21st, 2011, 03:43 PM
I don't get the daily deal either. & I also had trouble with search. but the tutes link at the top of this page still lists ALL the tutes. All my favorites are still there. Love the new look.........someone's been VERY busy!!! :icon_happy:

Blondie
September 21st, 2011, 08:00 PM
where do you see a wishlist?
Nice changes, looks great!

BillNye
September 22nd, 2011, 02:57 AM
Hey everyone, thanks for all the feedback and testing. It's a true labor of love (not even kidding, I'm on hour 70 without sleep so far, Sarah owes me big time :-D but we are completely moved over to the new hardware, things should be up and running smooth. The kinks I'm seeing so far is around the daily deal page (making a few tweaks to that still, you'll continue to see that page evolve, if the deal goes blank, send me a note and I'll fix it ASAP, but that shouldn't happen anymore too much)

Search is being upgraded, your carts should stay put for a while longer (they won't disappear as quick on you).

If you are missing your points (I checked a few dozen accounts and didn't find any trouble, so this would be rare) email me directly - alan at missouriquiltco.com.

If you see product pages that don't look right, or categories that are displaying funky, that feedback would also help.

Love you all!
Al

Smfidler
September 22nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Mine appeared shortly after I posted they

Genny
October 13th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone. As you may have noticed, our site has been given a face lift. We are trying our best to make it more functional and easy to use for our customers. We'd love to hear your feedback on what you like about it, and which parts you feel can still use improvement. Be sure to check out the new and improved tutorials page as well!

Well I don't know what your old site looked like, but I do know that I LOVE YOUR NEW SITE! Ever since I came upon your videos on UTUBE and decided to visit your site I've been in love with it. I visit everyday and probably would stay here most the day if I didn't have to work...;) Guess someone has to pay for my love of sewing and quilting.

rebeccas-sewing
October 13th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Are you making sure you're signed in when you place orders? If you don't you won't get credit for your purchases as far as I understand.
I'm missing my points now:(. I hope it's just a glitch:)

toggpine
October 29th, 2011, 04:01 AM
I have to say that I absolutely love the photos at the top of the page. I would forget that they were at the very bottom. It is so wonderful to see everybody's work.
Thanks for the shuffle!
Cathy