PDA

View Full Version : worth a mention....

bubba
March 20th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Hopefully someone will get use out of it. Joanns has a coupon, both online or in your app that is for 60% off one item, today and tomorrow only.

Happy Spring and good luck finding something not on sale!!

K. McEuen
March 20th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Thanks Pat! I was able to order a bolt of interfacing at a good savings.

marytfnp
March 20th, 2015, 09:17 PM
it was texted to me today, I signed up for their alerts on line some time ago

bubba
March 21st, 2015, 12:07 AM
I just picked up an entire bolt of 101SF for $34!! Normal price was $82. Doing the happy dance!

bscuzz
March 21st, 2015, 03:34 AM
I just picked up an entire bolt of 101SF for $34!! Normal price was $82. Doing the happy dance!

Pat, was your 101SF bolt 20" X 10 yds? That's what I ordered @ $52.90 with 60% off was $21.16? Maybe yours was diff. amt.

bubba
March 21st, 2015, 03:54 AM
I bought it in the store, it was $5.49 a yard x 15 yards and 60% off. I am looking on line and may be going back to the store!!

Just checked....the bolts on line are only 10 yards, I'm guessing that's the difference. If I had to pay shipping, it'd be even worse! That was all I bought while there.

snippet
March 21st, 2015, 05:13 AM
too bad they put all their bolts of batting and cutting mats on sale. coupon doesn't apply to sale items

bscuzz
March 21st, 2015, 01:22 PM
I bought it in the store, it was $5.49 a yard x 15 yards and 60% off. I am looking on line and may be going back to the store!!

Just checked....the bolts on line are only 10 yards, I'm guessing that's the difference. If I had to pay shipping, it'd be even worse! That was all I bought while there.

You did better than me, what with the shipping. The 10 yds should last me a lot longer than your 15 yes will last you! Are you gonna be making Andrea's German bag? I had her email me the translation but it reads like a Sears catalogue, 108+/- pgs, I think!!!
I'm thinking about it.

cindirae
March 22nd, 2015, 08:33 AM
too bad they put all their bolts of batting and cutting mats on sale. coupon doesn't apply to sale items

Bolts of batting is about the only thing I buy at Joann when I can get it with a coupon - which isn't often. It's always on sale when they have good coupons, of course. Along with any high-ticket items. Which is why I don't shop there.

Carrie J
March 22nd, 2015, 12:27 PM
Pat, thanks for the heads up, got pretty disgusted over the JoAnne's bait-n-switch thing. BUT, yesterday, it saved me tons on Insulbright! Had taken the app off my cell, but my Sister pulled it up on hers at checkout! Some days are just diamonds! Nanner JoAnne's!

Altairss
March 22nd, 2015, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up I had gotten one in the mail and printed this one out to and used it on some Kona fabric for once it was not on sale when I had a good coupon.

bscuzz
March 22nd, 2015, 02:26 PM
I have a question - - the last time I loaded up my cart online planning to use 3 (yes 3) coupons and save a ton, I learned that you can only use 1 (yes 1 - what good is free shipping coupon if it's the only coupon you can use?), so I called and it was confirmed, ONLY 1 COUPON ONLLINE)! I told the phone person I'd just have to abandon my cart on Joann's website and go shopping at Amazon . . she didn't seem to care!! I also told her Joann's could be going out of business like my local fabric store if enough customers felt as I did!

My Q is - can you go online numerous times and use a coupon each time - not that it would be the same as 3 coupons on one order, one being free shipping, but it was just a thought in my 'frugal mind' - anybody ever try this?

I did just give in and order the 101 SF (just that, even pd the shipping) @ 60% off 'cause it was a great deal!!

bubba
March 22nd, 2015, 03:16 PM
I don't know why you couldn't, but you'd get hit w/shipping each time!