PDA

View Full Version : The Night is Made for Owls

kimsophia
March 20th, 2015, 04:41 AM
Hey there alert humans! I'm taking a break from sewing a strip of feathers to make a grilled tomato and cheese sandwich and pop in the check on what's shakin' with you.

I got 11/16 brackets right but among the 5 incorrect ones were my own Iowa State Cyclones. :(

So what's shaking with you?

snippet
March 20th, 2015, 05:08 AM
Not much going on here. I've had this dull headache all day. I've been taking motrin, but probably should be taking something stronger. I don't trust myself sewing as I can't really concentrate well. I'm sure if I did, I'd be ripping out whatever I sewed. :(

I am headed for the shower and then bed. I have a class tomorrow - making 3D Roses. Should be fun.

MayinJerset
March 20th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Night is almost over and since I slept pretty good I don't have any night doings to talk about. After last night's dinner I did a little more work around the house and also made an Irish Soda bread so that must have really tired me out for a good sleep.

Expecting DS#3 and family Sat. afternoon for an overnight stay and have to think of food to make while they are here. Think a big pot of soup will fit the bill. Have some fresh mushrooms so I'll do a mushroom barley soup, maybe the one with Italian sausage and lots of crispy Italian bread. Mmm, making myself hungry.

kimsophia
March 20th, 2015, 07:16 AM
I'm still working on the feathers but for the most part, I'm done with one side. I put on a Netflix series called "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" and its pretty funny...I think Tiny Fey is the co-creator. It reminds me of the "30 Rock".

toggpine
March 20th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Not much "Owling" done last night. I ran the batch of milk and tucked in.
I need to run to the feed store for some bales of shavings to re-bed the barn. It's getting gross in there and they are predicting the rains to move in by this afternoon. My guess is after a full day of movin' manure, I won't be doing much night owling tonight either. I'll have an early morning running the two bucklings to the sale. So take care up in the tree tonight, I hear the east coast is expecting more snow. Yikes, and on the first day of spring even.