PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone on this site create a blog?

Deegles
March 15th, 2015, 08:49 PM
I am wanting to create a blogger website about the things I make and pass the patterns on as free. I hate blogger sites where they want you to pay for something. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? I would be using snap shots step by step and pdf files for the patterns. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Granny Judy
March 15th, 2015, 09:49 PM
I've used wordpress dot com for many years.. It is user friendly for me. and its free!!
I know there are others but none come to mind right now.

Deegles
March 15th, 2015, 09:54 PM
I was looking to go there, but their free themes don't seem to support many photos for tutorials.

snippet
March 15th, 2015, 10:15 PM
I used Blogger and liked it.

LoveMyMachines
March 15th, 2015, 10:20 PM
I'm using Wordpress. I just started my blog a couple of weeks ago, Dueling Threads, and was able to find a free theme that supports both images and videos.

I dug up an old thread where a few people posted their blog sites. Take a look at it. Maybe some other "bloggers" will join in.

Good luck!

gale_w
March 16th, 2015, 05:09 AM
I use blogger. It's totally free and there are a lot of tutorials about how to use/customize it. I've heard good things about wordpress too.

Preeti
March 16th, 2015, 09:59 AM
I use Blogger and I have several tutorials including many pictures (too many pictures, at times) ;-)

Bubby
March 16th, 2015, 10:02 AM
My blog (see below) is with Blogger. I've had no negative issues with them and have used their free service for a few years now.