PDA

View Full Version : Quilts By Me stickers!

snippet
March 15th, 2015, 09:36 AM
I found the stickers!

Well poot, I was going to tell you how I did it but I can't recreate my steps.

All I know is that I saw AuntiMern's Garden of Violets quilt and liked it. So I hit the LIKE button. Then while I was admiring the photo, I noticed a + sign at the bottom left of the photo. Thinking it was a zoom button, I clicked. But it was the add a sticker button! So I added a sticker to her quilt. Check it out here: https://quiltsby.me/projects/auntiemern/garden-of-violets

Proof that I did it, but sorry that I can't do it again. :(

songbird857
March 15th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I found this last night as well and added a sticker to a quilt that I liked. My question would be, can we see stickers that have been posted by other users on other quilts??

K. McEuen
March 15th, 2015, 11:43 PM
You get a new sticker every 24 hours, so you can do it again tomorrow.

Kajenkids
March 16th, 2015, 10:05 PM
I tried to add mine to a quilt and I can't scroll down to put my reason. I can only see the stickers and a statement that I should say why I picked it. Then I can't move it up to get to the text box..ugh

BillNye
March 17th, 2015, 11:20 AM
I tried to add mine to a quilt and I can't scroll down to put my reason. I can only see the stickers and a statement that I should say why I picked it. Then I can't move it up to get to the text box..ugh

A BUG!! :) what browser are you using and what sort of device / computer? I'll dive in!

settermom6
March 18th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Bill, I reported a bug almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't been able to:

1. Upload a profile photo
2. Update my profile (which for some reason say's AA)

My browser is safari. I keep getting: "A problem has occured with this webpage & it is being reloaded." Then it reloads the reload, and on and on ......