PDA

View Full Version : Quilts by Me Question

brook
March 15th, 2015, 02:18 AM
I'm not quite getting the QBM site. Do we just post the weekly blog choice, of quilts? How do we see other people quilts? Is this where stickers are added? How? If we add up to 5 pictures, is that for any quilt? :icon_beuj:

Wwena
March 15th, 2015, 05:32 AM
I have the same questions.

Also, I tried adding a quilt yesterday and the picture handling is really bad... It just cropped the picture and all I could do was zoom it even further.

snippet
March 15th, 2015, 08:05 AM
Also, I tried adding a quilt yesterday and the picture handling is really bad... It just cropped the picture and all I could do was zoom it even further.
yeah I'm not liking the way it handles the photos either. If it gives us the capability to zoom in, it shoud give us the chance to zoom out. And if you add a few photos, you should be able to rotate the photos to fit in the vertical space.

Jess1377
March 15th, 2015, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I didnt like the picture set up either. I added a zig zag quilt runner and it cropped it so badly I dont care to add other items until the picture feature is fixed.

snippet
March 15th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I didnt like the picture set up either. I added a zig zag quilt runner and it cropped it so badly I dont care to add other items until the picture feature is fixed.Exactly. I just sent them a request from the Contact Us link on the Quilts.by.Me website. Hopefully they will get it and fix it.

Bubby
March 15th, 2015, 10:00 AM
I have trouble navigating the QBM site also. It needs to be more user friendly. All my quilt photos are blurred.

quiltingtrish
March 15th, 2015, 11:05 AM
I think I am missing something here. I've seen the Quilts By Me area but why post there if you can have your own album under your profile?

snippet
March 15th, 2015, 12:18 PM
I think I am missing something here. I've seen the Quilts By Me area but why post there if you can have your own album under your profile?
I think the idea for Quilts By Me was that you could then see groups of quilts in a certain category. If you wanted to see quilts made from jelly rolls, or maybe projects done with Civil War prints then you could find them easily on QBM (Quilts By Me). You can't do that in albums on this forum.

quiltingtrish
March 15th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Oh. Thanks Carol.

Mpyles
March 15th, 2015, 03:17 PM
You can rotate the photos, it's the little circle in the upper right when you are loading. The zooming feature is an issue ..need too zoom out.

Iris Girl
March 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM
I have trouble navigating the QBM site also. It needs to be more user friendly. All my quilt photos are blurred.

Same with mine.