PDA

View Full Version : I hold Stitching Woman responsible!!!!!

BobW
March 9th, 2015, 07:46 PM

For those who don't know Bernice is at a 10 day Quilting Retreat. She posted on Facebook a pic of her with a piece she had completed and her comment was I'm getting so much done without boB W.

Sandy, what are you going to do about this? As my sis shouldn't you do something?

K. McEuen
March 9th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Sandy is sitting back ... laughing.

shirleyknot
March 9th, 2015, 09:21 PM
Um................I think I found your unicorn..................:icon_razz:

Carrie J
March 9th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Bob, sorry, but I have to agree with Karen, you're doomed Buddy! LOL!

SallyO'Sews
March 9th, 2015, 09:44 PM
:lol::icon_rofl::lol:

Simply Quilting
March 9th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Lol. See how much she can do without you ;)

Sandy Navas
March 9th, 2015, 10:35 PM
Gummy Bear supply on it's way.

pcbatiks
March 9th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Yep......Bob........I think you are on your own! Poor Bernice had to go to a 10 day quilting retreat just to get some work done! :D

stitching woman
March 9th, 2015, 11:44 PM

For those who don't know Bernice is at a 10 day Quilting Retreat. She posted on Facebook a pic of her with a piece she had completed and her comment was I'm getting so much done without boB W.

Sandy, what are you going to do about this? As my sis shouldn't you do something?

Bob I know I am responsible but I have completed 3 projects in 4 days and have made 36 log cabin blocks today. Now compare that with the nothing I got done at the forum retreat when I sat next to you. I rest my case.

We also have Jenny and her three girls here along with Vanessa The Crafty Gemini and about 80 other very wonderful quilters. Have ing a great time.

pcbatiks
March 9th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Bernice.......that is hysterical! :D It's sounds like a great retreat.

BobW
March 9th, 2015, 11:52 PM
Bob I know I am responsible but I have completed 3 projects in 4 days and have made 36 log cabin blocks today. Now compare that with the nothing I got done at the forum retreat when I sat next to you. I rest my case.

We also have Jenny and her three girls here along with Vanessa The Crafty Gemini and about 80 other very wonderful quilters. Have ing a great time.

Bernice,

When you put it that way, I guess I don't have much of a defense. But I bet you didn't get a bedtime story. I hope you have a great time, and get enough done so that at the fall forum I can entertain you. LOL

Carrie J
March 9th, 2015, 11:56 PM

Bernice, Sounds like you're having a blast, super productive and amidst great company to boot!

Bob! :o B U S T E D!!!! ROFLMBO!

stitching woman
March 9th, 2015, 11:57 PM
No Bob I have been here since last Wednesday night and NO ONE has read us a story. I must say you are the best at bedtime stories.

Miss Sheri
March 10th, 2015, 12:42 AM
Still, . . . I find myself drooling at the awesome company you keep Bernice. haha,
Have a blast, I'm sure you've earned it.

GrammaBabs
March 10th, 2015, 12:47 AM
Bernice.. that is some fabulous company your keeping.... good for you!!! Tell Vannessa I am a FAN!!!! Hugs to Jenny and the girls..GB

Kgrammiecaz
March 10th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Soooo jealous of Bernice. Sorry bobw. But dont worry, they always come back to home!!! :icon_heh: