PDA

View Full Version : Another update

inspired
February 28th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Twins are home and doing well. They are 5 lbs roughly and cute as can be! Have just progressed to bottle feeding & breast feeding every 3 hours. Mom & Dad are sleep deprived but doing ok. Big sis is great. My Mom is doing ok too. No problems that she tells me about. She is off the bloodthinner shots in her stomach and back on pills which makes her very happy. We have been to court a couple of times as my daughter is trying to get interim custody of her daughter. We are waiting now on the judges ruling....he wanted more time to read the 5 inch thick file...I have a good feeling that she will get it but you never know right. Then we will probably have to go to trial because ex son in law is a moron and thinks he can lie and convince everyone that he is truthful. You should have seen me in the courtroom when he was spouting off his lies...I was just itching to put up my hand and say " Hey Judge can I tell you the truth" but I did control my urges ( the other one was to go and slap his stupid grinning face) Ok you get the jist of how I felt. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND how a father could screw up his child because of his bitterness. Anyway we just keep moving on right. ..Val

irishrn
February 28th, 2015, 08:01 PM
So happy the babies are doing well. I feel for the parents, as I remember that phase like it was yesterday though 40+ years ago.
Hope all goes well with court. You have to be prepared for anything these days! Sometimes real jerks still have some rights!
Unfortunately I rember that well too!!
Best of luck to all!

Monique
February 28th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Hoping all goes well with the courts. And happy that the twins are home and thriving.

Sandy Navas
February 28th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Everyone is facing issues with relatives - and all relatives think they know how to evade the rules.

Glad those little ones are home - they are way too cute!! Hugs to you and them, Mom and Dad - and Great Grandma, too!

MayinJerset
March 1st, 2015, 05:43 AM
Happy that the girls are doing so well and hope parents get a bit a rest now and again.

Wishing good news for your DD concerning her custody court case.

RiverMomm
March 1st, 2015, 11:47 AM
So glad the babies are home and doing well! Pictures?? :)

And I am sorry about the jerk. There are other words I could use, but jerk seems just about right on the money!

Midge
March 1st, 2015, 01:24 PM
Happy to hear the wee ones are doing well. Best of luck to your daughter getting custody of her girl. It must be very painful for you all to go through this.