PDA

View Full Version : NBC nightly news said....

Momama
February 27th, 2015, 09:03 PM
I just saw the news and the dress color is..... Black and blue, the exposure light made it look like it was gold and white, played tricks on our eyes!:icon_stunned:

Granny Fran
February 27th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Guess you had to see it on a phone in order to get the difference in opinon.

lilamath
February 28th, 2015, 12:45 AM
That dress was the conversation around here. I saw it as gold and white. I asked my husband to look at it, and he said it was blue and black. He hadn't even heard about the controversial dress. What a weird thing! Good back and forth for the day. Ha!

mpattylou
February 28th, 2015, 01:28 AM
I thought it was a very poor quality picture...the flash from the camera washed out the color so badly, I was surprised that anyone could tell the true color. It is amazing the attention that this non-event gathered. Guess there was no other news to broadcast.

Judy, USMC
February 28th, 2015, 01:29 AM
Huh?!?!?! I haven't got a clue about what you're talking about. Can I get a hint?

GrammaBabs
February 28th, 2015, 01:47 AM
The color looks different to certain people with an "eye" thing... it was discussed on TV at our dinner time... thought it was a joke, but I guess it's something like when people are color blind... poor things... I saw Gold and White

Judy, USMC
February 28th, 2015, 03:17 AM
Thanks for the pm I got ... here's a link to another post that explains this thread: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-chit-chat/50205-dress-blue-black-white-gold.html

shawnan
February 28th, 2015, 03:45 AM
Periwinkle and Charcoal is what I heard. :D

Nancy