PDA

View Full Version : When will the new Block mag be out?

pollytink
February 24th, 2015, 12:28 AM
The last one I can find is the Holiday issue, none for 2015 yet. Will it be the SPRING issue, Vol 2, Issue 1? Last year it came out in March. I'm not subbed, I get the digital version when it comes out. Thanks!

Jean Sewing Machine
February 24th, 2015, 12:50 AM
I'm pretty sure the printed version will be delivered very soon. We were billed Feb. 6 (I think that was the date) so it should be delivered anytime soon.

TMP
February 24th, 2015, 01:21 PM
I recently found Jenny's Block magazine ( must have been living with my head in the sand). I LOVE IT!!
I ordered the back issues and subscribed.
Its presented so well and such a great value for the money.

sidesaddles
February 24th, 2015, 01:36 PM
MAN Now would be a great time for it, can't do anything outside and a really great book would sure lift my spirits.

kensington
February 24th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I hope I get mine before the weekend... I have a 3 hour flight and it would be just the right thing to have along.!

Kgrammiecaz
February 24th, 2015, 07:18 PM
I hope I get mine before the weekend... I have a 3 hour flight and it would be just the right thing to have along.!

I travel to NJ on Thursday - with a plane change - 6 hours travel for 2.5 hours if straight flight. My magazine would be about perfect right now.

Miss Sheri
February 24th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Like Jean, I'm confident it won't be long now. I confess, I've started watching for it each day this week.

kensington
February 24th, 2015, 07:28 PM
I travel to NJ on Thursday - with a plane change - 6 hours travel for 2.5 hours if straight flight. My magazine would be about perfect right now.

I'm going to Disney World!

K. McEuen
February 25th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I just hope that everyone remembers that the magazine could possibly be delayed by weather. We ran into that issue last winter edition. So much for the old postal "neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow ...."

The Yarnarian
February 25th, 2015, 09:46 PM
Bundle up. It's cold in NJ and lots of snow. Streets and sidewalks are OK, but cold!

Jante
February 26th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Both the book and digital version are on the website but are listed as unavailable anybody know why and when will they be available.