PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh, oooh, ooooh!

Sandy Navas
September 13th, 2011, 12:39 PM
For those who expressed concerns about our dear little Agnes (who turned 4 months old this past Saturday), her doctor's appointment yesterday showed that she has gained enough weight that while she was previously in the lower 5% on development, she's now in the 25th percentile. We're ecstatic. I guess she was just a slow starter. I saw her yesterday afternoon and it really appears that she knows who each sister is - if I asked her where 'Sierra' was she'd look right at her, where's Emily? She'd look right at her. She's a bald-headed little cutie with glimmers of red hair - and so alert.

Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and concern.

oldgurl4
September 13th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I'm Sooo Glad to hear the GOOD NEWS... ~Sandy~ But I'm affraid I missed the Post.

which one is it?

Happy for the Good News.:)

Loonwatcher
September 13th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I missed the original post too. But soooo glad putting on the weight. Don't worry over it too much. My son was a premie and at the bottom of the percentiles most of his childhood until he hit his growth spurt around 14-15. Now he's huge! Been larger than his father since he was 16. Bob doesn't wrestle with him any more.

mrswindy4
September 13th, 2011, 01:36 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/5.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/5.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/5.gif

GO AGNES...GO AGNES....GO AGNES!!

Txgrandma
September 13th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Oh Sandy I'm thrilled to hear the good news about little Agnes. It's always such a heartbreaker when you have a little one that doesn't seem to be doing well. I know it had to be difficult for all of you. You all will still remain in my prayers for continued good reports. This is my first post to read today, what great news.

HandsOffItsMine
September 13th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Wonderful little Agnes! She sounds like a little angel! All are always in my prayers!

sally
September 13th, 2011, 02:36 PM
How wonderful! :D

bakermom
September 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM
what wonderful news! i'm sure mama and daddy sighed with relief.

stitching woman
September 13th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Wonderful news the power of prayer really pays off. Great news for the whole family.

Bernice

Bubby
September 13th, 2011, 04:35 PM
What wonderful new, Sandy!!!! You have to watch out for those little redheads!!!! I'll bet she's a real cutie!!!!!

Monique
September 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Aw Sandy that is wonderful news. Hugs going out to baby Agnes.

quilter.martha
September 13th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Praising God for answered prayers! So very, very happy to hear this!!! Enjoy your sweet grandbabies. I look forward to being there someday.

KiltedQuilter
September 13th, 2011, 05:54 PM
That's good news indeed Sandy.

bec
September 13th, 2011, 09:45 PM
That's fantastic Sandy!

MaryB
September 13th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Great news Sandy. So happy for you all. Hugs.

meemeecyn
September 14th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Super news, Sandy! Gotta watch out for those darling little redheads! I bet she is absolutely adorable.....so glad to hear she is growing so nicely.

janluna
September 14th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Yay!!! Sandy I am so happy she is better! Prayers are ongoing. Hugs, Jan L.,

<\\\\\X

Susan M
September 14th, 2011, 10:10 AM
I missed your original post but am glad to hear that Agnes is doing well. Keep up the good work Mom & Dad.

mlt150
September 14th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Such great news for a wonderful grandmother and person. Dianne