PDA

View Full Version : Interesting trick for wrinkles

Vickie1965
February 20th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Seen this on FB this morning. Thought I would share.
A Few Ice Cubes Will Completely Change Your Laundry Routine! You Need To SEE How! (http://www.jumblejoy.com/ice-cubes-will-completely-change-laundry-routine-need-see)

She's from the myth busters, so I trust her. :icon_wave:

lmanna
February 20th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Interesting...my DH fixes washing machines and dryers. I'll have to run that one by him. He's very particular about what's "allowed" in HIS appliances.

Carrie J
February 20th, 2015, 01:30 PM
OK, OK, didn't finish viewing the vid Vickie, rushed to the bathroom with ice cubes in my hand.........major fail, my wrinkles are STILL there!!!!! LOL!

Vickie1965
February 20th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Interesting...my DH fixes washing machines and dryers. I'll have to run that one by him. He's very particular about what's "allowed" in HIS appliances.

Be sure to let us know, I'm curious.

Vickie1965
February 20th, 2015, 01:35 PM
OK, OK, didn't finish viewing the vid Vickie, rushed to the bathroom with ice cubes in my hand.........major fail, my wrinkles are STILL there!!!!! LOL!

LMBO Funny stuff! :D

shirleyknot
February 20th, 2015, 01:38 PM

Me too! :(

shirleyknot
February 20th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Actually.........I have been doing the same thing for years........with a wet washcloth instead of ice cubes. Safer in an electric dryer, I would think.

Aussiejan
February 20th, 2015, 10:55 PM

I was going to ask "does it work on your face?" thanks for your answer! LOL x 1000 , still wiping up the tears.

bscuzz
February 20th, 2015, 10:59 PM
LMBO Funny stuff! :D

Don't you have to put "your head" in the 'dryer' for it to work?!?!?!?! :icon_beuj::icon_beuj:

shirleyknot
February 20th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Don't you have to put "your head" in the 'dryer' for it to work?!?!?!?! :icon_beuj::icon_beuj:

Ah so! heh