PDA

View Full Version : that about did me in!!!

bubba
February 17th, 2015, 03:04 AM
I'm not one who gets choked up easily, but tonight's story about the quilter sure did it!!! Oh my gosh!! To think something mattered that much to someone....what a story!

stationarymom
February 17th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Wow that was quite the story,to think that a quilt can mean so much to a whole family it must have really personified him.

Bjvarizona
February 17th, 2015, 04:13 AM
What story? I'm missing something, somewhere!

toggpine
February 17th, 2015, 05:45 AM
It's the story that goes with the daily deal.

rebeccas-sewing
February 17th, 2015, 05:49 AM
I need to remember to read those stories even if I don't buy the deal. I forget about them. Thanks for the reminder. What a wonderful and touching story.

Grandma G
February 17th, 2015, 07:37 PM
I'm so glad you mentioned this, Pat, as I hadn't read the story. It really makes you think how we touch other lives even when it doesn't seem that important to us...

WendyI
February 17th, 2015, 08:14 PM
I never go to the daily deal but had to go read that story. Almost bawled! What a story. Thanks for telling us about it.

Amy R
February 17th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Wow, what a powerful story. This is why we quilt for others!! (The ones who truly appreciate the value)

Carrie J
February 17th, 2015, 09:09 PM
OMIGOSH, if that doesn't get you choked up, I don't know what would! Just proof positive how much we can and do touch other's lives, quilts or no!

alliek
February 17th, 2015, 09:18 PM
Oh my, what a story! You wonder sometimes don't you? A request for specialized fabric that hadn't been seen for awhile, and WALLA there it all is! Quilt made and the rest is history. The fabric of our lives.