PDA

View Full Version : Adult Disney Frozen Birthday

DramaMama
February 15th, 2015, 01:46 AM
Planning a Frozen birthday party for a 21 year old.

Looking through Pinterest for some ideas on cupcakes, snacks, and drinks.

Any ideas/suggestions on food (including specific cupcake recipe or cupcake decorating ideas) or party decorations are appreciated.

So far thinking of:

Bottled water (w/ Olaf pic and "Some people are worth melting for" label on each bottle)
Blueberry Iced Punch
Cupcakes
Rock candy lollipops
Balloon Towers
Fabric Snowflakes (Shabby Fabric tutorial)

Thanks!

FabStripper
February 15th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Do you embroider on your machine? Theres a snowball somewhere that has faces embroidered on it. And it is made with fleece or flannel. Real cute. I seen a bucket of them somewhere. People could take one as a memento of the party.

Juliet Taylor
February 15th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Wow nice! I'm not the only grown up who makes her birthday Frozen themed :D

Since a have a folder full of inspiring pics and I also made a (kinda of ugly) Frozen Brithday Cake last year let me share with you something that could be helpful! :)

Notice the Carrots! Something healthy but still totally on theme! Plus I think it would be great to eat something refreshing after all the sweets! :)

Extra cool cookies with some sugar icing on them!

Frozen drinks! They look so cool! I guess the recipe should be in the link in the pic

My terrible looking cake :D but it was homemade and good. And I received the statuines as a gift!

This is Anna's birthday cake that will be seen in Frozen Fever, a corto that will be possible to be seen in movie teather before Cinderella's movie. Could be quite interesting :)

Btw I have a great chocolate cupcake recipe I'm willing to share if you want, just let me do some chores today and then I'll find it and translate it :) Hope to help you!

DramaMama
February 15th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks, Juliet. Yes, I'd love to see your cupcake recipe!

I will be making some red velvet cupcakes, but wanting a variety.

Juliet Taylor
February 17th, 2015, 03:18 AM
I found the recipe, I even made two batches last night. But... I only have two ingredients in US measures! Argh! Darn! Of course you don't have a scale for grams, do you?

DramaMama
February 17th, 2015, 05:12 PM
I do have a grams scale! (Thank Gosh for homeschooling!)

I will pm you with my email address! Thanks!