PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl enjoying somehot tea, want to join me?

MayinJerset
February 13th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Last night I was hungry around this time, 3:30am, but couldn't eat as I was fasting for blood work at the doctor's this afternoon. Lost 10 lbs since end of October so I'm trying to avoid middle of the night snacks to keep the pounds off. No sugar in my tea, just a little milk. BP was great also so I must be doing something right.

Was a really fast doctor's visit, no forms to fill out because it was my first visit this year (computer took care of updating info) , ushered into exam room at the time of my appointment, nurse drew blood very easily and even a little joke with doc. He asked me how old I was, told him recently celebrated 79th Bday and 60 years married so when he left he said, "Say Hello to Mr. Wonderful" - he's also DH's primary doc.

I hadn't had anything to eat since the night before and I was starving so we stopped at McDonald's for coffee and a $1 burger. Have to say that freshly made little burger with a bit of cheese and few fried onions pieces on top really hit the spot.

kimsophia
February 13th, 2015, 06:07 AM
Dang it, I keep posting the same time as you, May! lolol Okay here was mine:

Hootie hoot! I hope all the night owls are feeling well and enjoying the lovely nighttime hours. At last the wind has died down and it is peaceful outside. I'm enjoying reviewing various quilting tutorials for wonky projects and raw edge applique projects. This is because I can't sew straight yet. lolol YES I SAID IT!!! :lol: I've also been looking at the Garden Quilt Kit in the Keepsake Quilting catalog. I'm not going to get it but I do think it is a fun idea for an applique quilt.

Tomorrow I mail off the baby bibs so that will be done. Yay!

Happy almost Valentine's Day!

toggpine
February 13th, 2015, 02:34 PM
I almost night-owled with a new book, but showed great restraint. I went to bed on time.
Which is good, since Eve & Otis have been getting me up at 3:30 - 4 AM the last few nights. If I want to see those numbers on the clock, it's going to be because I was sewing or reading through the ones before them. Ugh.
Eve is trying to do good things, but she's not sure exactly what those are, so she's trying stuff out. She's still trying for the house dog angle, but I'm not budging on that.