PDA

View Full Version : In-R-Form Plus Double Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer not available

AnitaLogan
February 12th, 2015, 11:02 PM
The ModBlock shows how to make a bag using In-R-Form Plus Double Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer. The problem is that it is out of stock at MSQC and has been so for a long time. I gave up waiting and bought it on Amazon cheaper and with free shipping. But I will continue to buy my precuts from MSQC as I love the quality.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 12th, 2015, 11:15 PM
I bought from a vendor at Amazon and got the notice it wouldn't ship till the middle of March. Amazon showed every style of theirs out of stock.

K. McEuen
February 12th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Missouri Star has it on order, but can only wait until the factory ships it to them. There has been a run on it everywhere since the tutorial was released. They got a small shipment in a few days after the tutorial and it sold out in a couple hours.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 12th, 2015, 11:22 PM
I found In-R-Form fusible on one side at a quilt shop today, but it was by a different company, Inspira. I just got home so I haven't had time to try to see if that company's product was available online. It looks like the same stuff as the Bosal product.100900

AnitaLogan
February 13th, 2015, 08:42 AM
OH NO! I hope that doesn't happen to me. I have been counting on the product to sew a bag for my daughter, which is why I was impatient with MSQC

Iris Girl
February 13th, 2015, 09:07 AM
I use headliner material sold at Joann's and it does the exact same thing, cheaper and can use a 50% coupon.

AnitaLogan
February 13th, 2015, 01:10 PM
I wrote to the Amazon seller and it is being shipped today. Yay!