PDA

View Full Version : New Mystery Quilt for a Cause 2

MichelleKC
February 12th, 2015, 08:18 PM
I'm glad you're doing another fundraiser quilt along. However, I didn't receive the prize I supposedly won from RJR, along with others in my group. I don't believe it's right to advertise RJR as a sponsor or that they're providing prizes if they're not going to actually send them out.

Michelle Hahne

K. McEuen
February 12th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Did you ever let Heather Spence know? I'm pretty sure it was her that turned in the names of the prize winners.

MichelleKC
February 12th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Yes, and other people did too.

hmstock
February 13th, 2015, 02:37 PM
We are just finding out about this, so we want to make it right. Those of you who didn't receive your prizes, please send me a private message and we'll get things sorted out! Sorry about this! We will have a better system in place for this round to make sure this doesn't happen again! Thank you for letting us know about it!

Laura F
February 13th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Can you also help out with the cutting instructions for this round 2 pattern. I do not see what to subcut for the size 2 and not even sure what to cut for size 1. Thank you for helping.

We are just finding out about this, so we want to make it right. Those of you who didn't receive your prizes, please send me a private message and we'll get things sorted out! Sorry about this! We will have a better system in place for this round to make sure this doesn't happen again! Thank you for letting us know about it!

a1haak*
February 27th, 2015, 02:35 AM
Where do I find the clues for the mystery quilt? Thank you

K. McEuen
February 27th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Where do I find the clues for the mystery quilt? Thank you

Join this group

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/groups/mystery-quilt-cause-round-2.html