PDA

View Full Version : How to attach to an email

Monique
September 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Ok I tried everything but can not add an attachment to an private email. It was a word document that I was trying to attach. Where did I go wrong? Please advise.

csarina
September 11th, 2011, 06:55 AM
On your email there should be a thing that says attach document. click on this and it should then open up a window, select documents and select the document you want to send. Click to highlight it, then right click, you should have SELECT at the top, click and your document should load onto the email, give it time to load before you click send.

The other way you can do it is to go to the document, select it by clicking on it, when it opens hold down the left hand side of the bar draw the cursor over the document to the bottom which will high light it, then right click save. Go to your eamil. place the cursor at the side of the page right click and press paste, that will put the document into the body of your email.

Hope this helps.

Monique
September 11th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Thanks but there is nothing that I saw for an attachment. I did the copy and paste. Thanks.

csarina
September 11th, 2011, 09:57 AM
What email programme are use using Monique?

Bubby
September 11th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Do you not have something that looks like a paper clip...that normally is the attachment option.

Monique
September 11th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I was using the email program provided in this forum. And no there is no option to attach anything to an email message.