PDA

View Full Version : Careful When you get a new phone

ceiliam
February 9th, 2015, 01:54 PM
whew I finally got back in I bought a new phone and it did updates and would not recognize any of my passwords and this was by far the second hardest pass word to get, so im back enjoying being able to finally respond to all.

Sandy Navas
February 9th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Passwords - the bane of my life.

Granny Fran
February 9th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Glad you are back. I got a new laptop and before you know it I now have it password protected and it's a good thing I made it easy to remember....DD says I need a password book...yeah, like I'll remember where that is.

Doloris
February 9th, 2015, 04:07 PM
I keep an address book and try to write everything -- user name, password, -- for whatever site I am using. Works as long as I remember to write in the book

TRLSRL72
February 9th, 2015, 04:12 PM
I understand the need for them, but man are they a pain.

mpattylou
February 10th, 2015, 01:07 AM
I couldn't live without my password book... You are not supposed to use the same password for everything, so I gotta have them written down somewhere.

Ahamblin
February 10th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Be careful about writing down passwords. My daughter had all of hers written down in her wallet and her purse was stolen. What a chore to immediately change everything. I have mine written down but use code instead of the actual password. Example - horse # would mean my first horse's name and his birth year. My laptop can take a password to start but it also recognizes my fingerprint. Which is cool. I did register a couple of fingers in case I ever cut mine and have a scar or band aide. Which did happen.