PDA

View Full Version : another Monday

lapeoples
February 9th, 2015, 05:49 AM
So far we have none of the bad weather predicted so my morning drive should be uneventful. Didn't get any sewing done this weekend because I was working on our taxes. They're almost done so I should be able to sew again soon. Not.sewing until taxes are done is my incentive to get them finished as it's not a fun job and DH is not a good organizer with his business stuff.
Sandy - I hope your back is feeling better
Karen - good luck with your newest family member
Sending good wishes, healing thoughts and comfort to those who need it.
Off to work I go.

Granny Judy
February 9th, 2015, 06:47 AM
Woke up earlier than I normally do... just a potty break needed. Now here I sit at 3:40 am - local time. Guess I could go into the closet and do a bit of quilting.. but NO-- had to get here to check out the DD. Stain Glass?? sure is Purdy, tho. I guess I will have to pass and get back to using up stash instead of adding to it.

Hope Sandy is feeling better today.. Miss her being here to keep us going. Hope Blondie is back from her unscheduled trip to say goodbye to a family member. Will be checking back here later on to see if they drop by and leave a message.

Meanwhile, hugs going out to all who drop in and say hello...and even if ya don't, you get a hug anyways.

shirleyknot
February 9th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Sometimes its nice to be retired and poor. No taxes to do, and I can't remember whether its monday or not, unless the computer tells me.