PDA

View Full Version : Slow Sunday?

toggpine
February 8th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Hello Everybody!
It's noon on the east coast and no one has started the thread for the day.
Just breezing through for now. We have about a three hour window of no rain, so we are headed outside to get a few things done before we are soaked again.
Eve will get to wander the pasture with just a long-line trailing for the first time today. Here is to hoping she behaves. I know I can't run her down if she goes over the fence!

See you all later today! Make it a great day and share those smiles!
Cathy

Cathy F
February 8th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Hi Cathy,

No moss grows under these east coast gals see:icon_bigsmile: Happy Sunday started by Ginny! It 's a slow morning under that post too, everyone must be a sewing away!

MayinJerset
February 8th, 2015, 02:57 PM
Slow for me too as it's almost 1pm but had lots of 'stuff' to do around the house, a little laundry, bathroom cleaning, pay some bills - you know all that fun stuff. DH also made a few repairs around the house so we're treating ourselves to lunch out this afternoon. Cold weather has made my knee arthritis kick in a bit more so it's slow going and walking for me today.

Amy R
February 8th, 2015, 03:03 PM
I woke up at 10am after little one got hubby at about 7am. Apparently she heard us talking about going to breakfast this morning and asked if we were going to go out or not LOL.
After that went to Goodwill (nothing) and then had to pick up coffee.
Yesterday we went to Jungle Jims and stocked up on some wine and cigars and some goodies we can't find here in town. Super fun to try new foods.
I went to Lukes sewing center and was paired up with my new machine pretty quickly. An Elna 3230 I've named her Elsa. I have to trade Betsy in to get more discount off of it and was sad at first but I'm totally over that now after using the new one. It's conservatively priced and doesn't have all the newfangled bells and whistles but I'm happy with it.
that's about all that's new here, just having fun this weekend. Soph's been pretty good fell asleep quick last night and eating/drinking like a champ. I think we're just about done with worrying about a relapse. Phew!

Prayers hugs and wishes for a good week ahead!

Mpyles
February 8th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Congrats on the new machine Amy!

Grandma Nan
February 8th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Yippee Amy - hope you love your new machine. Its always exciting to get something new.