PDA

View Full Version : Why are some thread titles bold? And how do you make one bold?

a1angiem
September 9th, 2011, 10:04 PM
how do you make the title of your post bold?

Dragonfly
September 9th, 2011, 10:39 PM
The thread titles that are bold are ones that have changed since you last looked at them or you have not looked at them al all. So your own threads will always appear non bold when you make them as you have been there but they will be bold for everyone else who has not looked at the thread yet.

a1angiem
September 9th, 2011, 10:54 PM
The thread titles that are bold are ones that have changed since you last looked at them or you have not looked at them al all. So your own threads will always appear non bold when you make them as you have been there but they will be bold for everyone else who has not looked at the thread yet.
ha!ha! makes sense...thank you for clearing that up!!! I feel dumb now! ;)

quiltingtrish
September 9th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Well, here's one for ya a1angiem. We were talking about the floods that are going on here in PA yesterday and the History teacher started talking about Hurricane Agnes which happened in 1972. I said something about how old were the kids when it happened. The only problem is these kids were 7th graders and weren't even born until 1998 and 1999! How can 39 years have gone that fast? Look who was feeling dumb yesterday!

Hugs,

a1angiem
September 9th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Well, here's one for ya a1angiem. We were talking about the floods that are going on here in PA yesterday and the History teacher started talking about Hurricane Agnes which happened in 1972. I said something about how old were the kids when it happened. The only problem is these kids were 7th graders and weren't even born until 1998 and 1999! How can 39 years have gone that fast? Look who was feeling dumb yesterday!

Hugs,
that's funny, Trish! But you're not alone...can you believe some of the pro sports players were born in the 90s???!!!???:o

Dragonfly
September 9th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Aww please don't feel dumb, some of these things take time to figure out, I'm sure we have all had our 'moments'.

Txgrandma
September 10th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Welcome to my club. If I had a nickel for everytime I have felt that way, we could have retired by now. Lynn is right we all have our moments.