PDA

View Full Version : Need to share this!

inspired
February 6th, 2015, 11:40 PM
It is only 11 days till I get to meet my new twin granddaughters! One had the hiccups tonight and I could feel it....what an awesome feeling....my heart is almost exploding with anticipation. Their 4 yr old sister is excited too... she most solemnly told me tonight that they will be named Anna and Olaf...omg I hope not!!!!

Simply Quilting
February 7th, 2015, 12:57 AM
What a wonderful experience with the grandchildren.

Genny
February 7th, 2015, 02:12 AM
Oh how wonderful!!! We're going to need pictures...please.

FabStripper
February 7th, 2015, 03:09 AM
Lol. You are so excited. I bet your dgd is excited. What a fun age to become a big sister to twin sisters. Can you tell her all the Anna names have been taken for this year? They only allow a certain number of them every year and they were all taken right away.

laura44
February 7th, 2015, 03:57 AM
I would be excited too. Lucky, lucky you!

dlsnaples
February 7th, 2015, 04:25 AM
What a blessing! How wonderful that you can be there to welcome them into this world. Suggest to your DGD that the babies could have Anna and Olaf as their "secret" names used only by her, that she can change their special names whenever she likes. It is the privilege of being the big sister. You might want to make a record of all the sayings of your DGD and the secret names she gives the twins.

rebeccas-sewing
February 7th, 2015, 06:16 AM
Looking forward to seeing photos of the new arrivals.

Andrea F
February 7th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Congratulations on the new grand babies! I'd love to see pictures, too.

Monique
February 7th, 2015, 09:30 AM
WOW how lucky are you. Can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations.

Sandy Navas
February 7th, 2015, 10:50 AM
We are counting down with you!

Anna and Olaf - wonderful names!!

CarolynK
February 7th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Congratulations! How wonderful for you!

Neller
February 7th, 2015, 02:11 PM
My DIL and son are expecting their first baby in June, first grandchild - a little girl! We are excited! I'm happy for you and twin granddaughters!

Claire Hallman
February 7th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Congratulations and thanks for the belly laugh.

irishrn
February 7th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Congratulations grandma!! Hope you have the quilts ready!!! Pics please

Carrie J
February 7th, 2015, 09:58 PM
I LOL'd when I read this, how very, very blessed and lucky you are! So very happy for you, and the names were just precious, little ones, how wonderfully funny they can be!