PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new members.....

buckeyequilter
February 6th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Whether you have just started quilting or have been quilting for 30 years I would like to welcome you to the forum. I work full time and try to get a little quilting in each evening so it's difficult for me to keep up with the welcomes.

I love to see pictures of the quilts and projects so be sure to post some :)

Now I will share a picture of MY seam ripper with you (quilts are in my albums):

kimsophia
February 6th, 2015, 12:22 AM
How committed to the "everything else" is he? lolol

Carrie J
February 6th, 2015, 12:38 AM
LOL, Shirley! I'm with you on the "Welcomes", and a big howdy to everyone new to the Forum. :D

SuzyQue
February 6th, 2015, 01:14 AM
I love my hubby, but.....................nice looking seam ripper!

JAM
February 6th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Woohoo, eye candy!

WendyI
February 6th, 2015, 10:41 AM
THAT is my all time favourite seam ripper EVER!! ***droool***

Welcome to the forum new peeps!! Jump on in!

Amy R
February 6th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Is that the guy who plays Thor? Either way he's dreamy. :D

Sonic
February 6th, 2015, 11:23 AM

Hmmm...sorry, not this time. :D

You know Shirley...**taps chin with finger while grabbing road map** You don't live all that far from me...
Maybe it's time I go "shopping" for a new seam ripper myself.

Yes, he plays Thor and was the Huntsman in Snow White and the Huntsman, among other movies.
Sorry...distracted for a moment or two..

Welcome everyone!

Grandma Nan
February 6th, 2015, 01:30 PM
I have to say, that I pause for a moment each time I go near that "ripper" even tho I have a wonderful husband.

I echo the thoughts of others- we have so many new members that I am going to do a group welcome. Glad you are all on the forum. There are so many things to learn here and sometimes it is even about quilting. This is a very special group so just jump on in. Post pictures cause we all love to see what you are working on. Welcome from a transplanted Canadian for 1 month (loving the Florida weather).

Kgrammiecaz
February 6th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Ditto what Shirley said - and said so very well.

I just love seeing everyones creations, the problems and successes. We learn from them all. So it is GREAT to have all who have joined here with us. Chime in anytime and please do share any sewing, shortcut, etc secrets.