PDA

View Full Version : Bendy Bag

Pandabear
February 4th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Lazy Girl Designs just put out a new pattern called the Bendy Bag. As soon as I can get the pattern I'm going to try this out. My son needs a new bag for his tablet cords and headphones.

Actually I do too.

Lazy Girl Designs New Pattern: Meet Our Bendy Bag (http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/bag-designs/bendy-bag)

WendyI
February 4th, 2015, 01:27 PM
those are really cute.

irishrn
February 4th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Nice looking bag!!

Susann
February 4th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Cute-thanks!

RockinLou
February 4th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Fun!! Make one for me while you're at it!! :D

Sharyn J
February 4th, 2015, 03:16 PM
That's a great looking bag for a tablet. Lazy Girl patterns are usually pretty easy to follow and she has some very nice zipper techniques that are easy, even for beginners. There are a few of her videos on Youtube and one with Kaye Woods. I'm sure you'll be pleased with her patterns. If I hadn't already ordered some this week, I'd order it too. Let us know how it works out for you and good luck!

Simply Quilting
February 4th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Neat bag pattern

Pandabear
February 4th, 2015, 05:41 PM
That's a great looking bag for a tablet. Lazy Girl patterns are usually pretty easy to follow and she has some very nice zipper techniques that are easy, even for beginners. There are a few of her videos on Youtube and one with Kaye Woods. I'm sure you'll be pleased with her patterns. If I hadn't already ordered some this week, I'd order it too. Let us know how it works out for you and good luck!

Lazy Girl and Pink Sand Beach are my go to for bag patterns. My favorite is the Candice. I just picked up the Margo today at JoAnn's - 30% off coupon!

I agree that her instructions are very easy. I love that both Lazy Girl and Pink Sand Beach has photos to walk you through the pattern.