PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

Genny
February 4th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Snowing so hard I can barely see the street in front of our house....and the street isn't very far away...mother nature must need some Midol....

MayinJerset
February 4th, 2015, 11:49 AM
What's with Mother Nature? Can't she get the hint we have had enough snow for awhile - at least warm things up so the thick ice can melt away before sending more snow. So dangerous with snow on top of ice.

WendyI
February 4th, 2015, 01:45 PM
We got enough snow on Monday to last the entire winter and we're supposed to have snow every day this week. ugh. I don't care as long as it's done by the time I move on May 1st! I have a four wheel drive and do NOT shovel. LOL!

MayinJerset
February 4th, 2015, 02:03 PM
What a difference a few hours make - just checked weather before going out and nothing mentioned about the snow shower for today and 90% chance of snow all day tomorrow until Friday morning. Now it is warmer temps and rain all day tomorrow which should make most of the thick ice disappear. Just hope Mother Nature isn't playing a joke on us.

Genny
February 4th, 2015, 02:20 PM
It has completely quit now...hopefully for the rest of the year...lol...looks like we got about 3 or 4 inches.

Genny
February 4th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Well so much for that...it's snowing and blowing like crap again...