PDA

View Full Version : Taylor's Chalk

Gwenevere
February 3rd, 2015, 11:29 AM
Could you please get some or let me know if you have it. It does not drag on the fabric like the pencils or mechanical pens do.

Jean Sewing Machine
February 3rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
100128Have you seen Chaco ( not sure of spelling) markers! They are refillable canisters with a tip that you can use to mark fabric using your rulers. They look like a lipstick and can be found in all fabric stores. I just love mine.

bubba
February 3rd, 2015, 03:23 PM
I love those rolling chalk containers too! Mine is a little black heart.

beckiedaisy
April 1st, 2015, 09:12 PM
haven't used them but can't wait to try them thanks for the tip

easyquilts
April 1st, 2015, 10:16 PM
I use it all the time, as a marker... It comes in a small box, and is triangular in shape... Feels so good in my hand, and does a great job. I like it much better than the fancy....read exoensive ....pens and markers.

Lilly
April 1st, 2015, 11:12 PM
The problem might be your spelling - says the woman who has to ask her daughter how to spell - I checked for it on Amazon using "Tailor's" chalk. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_6?url=search-alias%3Darts-crafts&field-keywords=tailors%20chalk&sprefix=tailor%2Caps%2C170.

MariaNaito
July 21st, 2015, 09:14 AM
Realize this is an old thread, but just browsing through... I bought a pink triangle one the other week, so nice to use. Was also fed up how special expensive markers would run out within a few hours/half a quilt. Only problem is it is not a very fine line for precision marking.

stitchwishes
July 25th, 2015, 12:44 AM
Someone does make a sharpener for triangle tailors chalk. It might be Clover.