PDA

View Full Version : How to make your Momma happy

Sandy Navas
February 3rd, 2015, 10:25 AM
Three grown men decide to re-enact their childhood pictures so they could make a calendar for their Mother. This is great fun: Three Brothers Re-Created Old Photos To Make This Epic Calendar For Mom (http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/655/Three-Brothers-Re-Created-Old-Photos-To-Make-This-Epic-Calendar-For-Mom#mBReG6WsziItORWd.01)

Monique
February 3rd, 2015, 10:37 AM
I saw that. Very nice.

Navy Wife
February 3rd, 2015, 11:00 AM
What a riot! I needed that this morning.

LRM
February 3rd, 2015, 11:09 AM
I love how careful they were to recreate the facial expressions. Plus they can still have a picture with their grandma! How lucky are they?

GrammaBabs
February 3rd, 2015, 12:26 PM
100119OMG Sandy,, thank you so much for sharing this... gonna' pass it along to my 2....
but what is amazing me, is I was wondering how to go about posting this as a share without feeling "overly proud".... NOW,,, I feel ok with it...
As some of you know,, my DS moved to FL 2 years back,,, I miss him terribly, but it's been the best thing for us both,, he is doing ok and I'm proud of him for it... I made a quilt for him... and last night (I get a nightly check in)... I got this note.... Well...I came home from work...saw that I had a package...and was thrilled!

Mother...I was COMPLETELY FLOORED!

My eyes welled up...

That quilt and those pillows are incredible!

You outdid...OUTDID yourself! I can't believe the gorgeousness!!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

HOW LUCKY AM I???

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

I will be sending pictures for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

For now, goodnight, Love, Me!!! :):):)

This am I got an email that said,,
I got up at 8am to make my bed right away...LOL

And this picture...:)... Makes it all worthwhile!!!

Granny Fran
February 3rd, 2015, 01:05 PM
How wonderful to have such an appreciative son. You both outdid yourselves !!! And proud, yes sir, you should be proud of your son and the quality quilt.

SuzyQue
February 3rd, 2015, 01:36 PM
Hilarious and yet so sweet! My 2 oldest children have taken pics from their childhood and framed them along with pics from their adulthood, doing similar things......ie.....my son dressed as a fireman for Halloween and then dressed as a volunteer fireman now. It is fun to see that things that were important to them then, are still in their lives now. I would LOVE and cherish a whole year of these photos!

Carrie J
February 3rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
Sandy, oh this was great!! hubs and I got quite the laugh out of it!

Barb, what a truly wonderful email from your Son!!! I'm quite sure your smile was HUGE, not to mention overworking the tear ducts!!!! Cracked me up over the "making the bed"!!!! Sometimes, it's those little things that grab our hearts, so happy for ya! And.......beautiful quilt!

laura44
February 3rd, 2015, 02:20 PM
I LOVED seeing the pictures! These are all over the web and I never
get tired of viewing them. Thanks!

MayinJerset
February 3rd, 2015, 06:06 PM
What fun photos, they did a good job recreating the clothes. Mom must save everything as they seem to have some of the old costumes as well as the little rocking house. LOL at the one where older brother is holding infant brother. What kooky guys.