PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my Craftsy page

Sylvia H
February 1st, 2015, 02:45 PM
Just recently (over last week), I have been unable to access all my information on Craftsy. I've tried several things recommended, including changing my password. Nothing was working. So, I decided to "contact them". I have just tried twice to complete their form, only to be stopped by a required field where I am supposed to name the type of problem I am having. This field has a drop down box, but I have been unable to select anything from the list, and if I try to type something in the field, I get kicked off the page.

Ugg! Right now, I cannot access any of the classes I have paid for, and I can't even contact them to get the situation corrected.

Does anyone know of any other way I can contact them?

Terry L
February 1st, 2015, 03:24 PM
Craftsy Inc.
999 18th St., Suite 240
Denver, CO 80202
Toll Free: (888) 979-6769

Also on the bottom of the page you can send them an email
Hope this helps

I also had a problem and it was because my browser was no longer supported so I upgraded my browser

Sylvia H
February 1st, 2015, 03:27 PM
Thank you very much, Terry! I'll email, and call if I don't get a response to the email.

Suzyq
February 1st, 2015, 09:52 PM
I've dealt with craftsy on an account problem, they were very quick to respond to my email and resolve the situation. Hope this work's for you too!

katier825
February 1st, 2015, 10:05 PM
Sometimes when things get "stuck" it is helpful to clean out your temp files, close your browser and reopen it.

Peggi
February 2nd, 2015, 01:23 AM
Reboot the browser. Delete your cookies. Reboot the computer.

It could very well be an issue that Craftsy is having with their site. Leave it for a day or two, then come back and see if it's fixed.