PDA

View Full Version : Did ya miss me?

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 01:10 AM
We (Shirely........aka, buckeyquilter) have been shopping this evening. We're asking for donations for bond money, as our husbands had us arrested this evening..........................S.O.S!!!! :D

PS
Mail donations to:
Bada Bing Bail Bonds
12685 Yew Skewed Avenue
Truth or Consequences, NM 12345

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 01:21 AM
Just kidding......

We don't need bail money, this was the arresting officer.

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 01:21 AM
SHIRLEY..............................HUSH!! Remember, HE'S going to take us fabric shopping!!!!!

bubba
February 1st, 2015, 02:13 AM
You LIVE by each other???????

Monique
February 1st, 2015, 08:48 AM
Sounds like you two had a blast. And ya he could arrest me any day too.

Sonic
February 1st, 2015, 10:08 AM
**leah is standing with arms crossed, wooden spoon in hand, foot tapping, and eyes glaring...**
(trying NOT to be swayed by E.E.)

Carrie, what. did. you. do???

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 11:00 AM
Hey Carrie....while you're sittin' in the pokey, check this out:
Threads - CTS USA (http://www.ctsusa.com/_e/gdept/01/Threads.htm)

Here is what I went back and ordered, last night. I'll let you know if I like them.
99878 99879

Midge
February 1st, 2015, 11:33 AM
You ladies are just too too bad. Bet they charge you with conspiracy with intent to corrupt another quilter. The rest of us will just have to stay strong and on the straight and narrow. This is the type of officer I would end up with if I joined you

And oh, BTW, my latest order from M* arrived yesterday. :lol:

Grandma G
February 1st, 2015, 11:40 AM
Can't bail you out today. Super Bowl Sunday, remember?? Even the bail bondsmen will be watching the big game!! Another night in the pokey might teach you to temper your purchasing habits. lol

All kidding aside it sounds like you and Shirley had a terrific time. BTW - you were together?? Which one of you took a wrong turn at the red light and found yourself in a state far, far away????

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 11:44 AM
All kidding aside it sounds like you and Shirley had a terrific time. BTW - you were together?? Which one of you took a wrong turn at the red light and found yourself in a state far, far away????

That would be Carrie....hahaha

I would like to thank Alexander Graham Bell and Al Gore for making it possible to shop with people in other states :)

Sandy Navas
February 1st, 2015, 11:55 AM

Wonder if they have their sewing machines with them . . .

If the two of you ever get to meet up face to face I want to be there!!

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 01:00 PM
Shirley, ordered that Lime Green and Hot pink, ewwwwww you bad influence you! Also some of the "Try Me" packs..............geesh!

Hey y'all, it was ALLLLL technologies fault, we even ran the batteries down on our phones! Put 2 quilters together and no website is SAFE, nor their own pocketbooks, ROFL! It may be bad weather out, but there is ALWAYS a way to get into mischief!

Leah, I was baaaaaad, but it was Shirley's fault, honest! Sandy, if we ever do get together, I fear for humanity's sake!!

Sonic
February 1st, 2015, 01:05 PM
Leah, I was baaaaaad, but it was Shirley's fault, honest!
I seriously doubt that!

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 01:43 PM
Carrie, do you want to go cyber shopping with me, next week-end?

I didn't see the "try me" packs...where did you get those?

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 08:11 PM
Carrie, do you want to go cyber shopping with me, next week-end?

I didn't see the "try me" packs...where did you get those?

Uh on Superior threads, hee hee! :D And HECK yeah I do!!!!!

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 08:12 PM
I seriously doubt that!

WHAAAAA?!?!?!?!.....................blinking innocently here, LOL!

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 08:58 PM
Uh on Superior threads, hee hee! :D And HECK yeah I do!!!!!

I missed it because I was all about that Magnifico Thread!!! I bought a blue one and if it's as shiny and pretty in the quilt as it is in the pictures I will be owning some more of that.

Shiny stuff....squirrel....you know, all that!

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 09:18 PM

Well, as mentioned, Mr Squirrel ain't got no game anymore!!! ROFL!

And yes, I can't wait to see if the lime and hot pink are as stunning as the pics! If it is, I think I'll just hold 'em, hug 'em and call them Fred and Ginger, ROFL!

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 09:43 PM
At least we didn't buy the sewing machines that we were looking at......DH doesn't have a clue what I do on the internet late at night, but how would I explain a new longarm being delivered.

Carrie J
February 2nd, 2015, 10:26 PM
Shirley, tell him it's for me, and I'll be up sometime next year to pick it up, and you have exclusive usage til then, heh, heh!

True, there was way too much eye candy, sigh!