PDA

View Full Version : My sweet and amazing Grace Elizabeth

Navy Wife
January 31st, 2015, 11:28 PM
Yesterday about 6 P.M. our granddaughter gave birth to a little girl. Even though she was full term, she weighed only 3 lbs. 1oz. We had known since September that she suffered from Trisomy 18, a chromosomal disorder. These babies have a very hard time just living, and so did our Grace. After 22 hours she returned to Heaven. She spent her short life in the arms of her family and quietly went away. She was just too small to sustain her life. She influenced many people in her short life and even more in the months before she was born. So many prayed for her and we are sure that's why she had those few hours of life. She even helped heal the bad feelings between my ex DIL and present DIL, her grand mothers. She was so special, my tiny amazing Grace.

Linda

bubba
January 31st, 2015, 11:41 PM
I am so sorry......I have no other words.

Jean Sewing Machine
January 31st, 2015, 11:42 PM
That is so sad! Your whole family has my deepest sympathy.

JaniceR
January 31st, 2015, 11:45 PM
This is certainly a time when there are no adequate words. May God bless your sweet Grace Elizabeth and bring comfort to you and your family.

Eriepatch
January 31st, 2015, 11:58 PM
my deepest sympathy in your time of sorrow

MomGram
February 1st, 2015, 12:16 AM
I am truly sorry.

bscuzz
February 1st, 2015, 12:24 AM
So sorry for the family's loss and God's blessings for little Grace Elizabeth!

Sandy Navas
February 1st, 2015, 12:25 AM
I've lived our agony and sadness. Sending prayers of understanding and many soft shoulders to cry on. RIP Maria!! RIP Grace.

laura44
February 1st, 2015, 12:28 AM
I'm so sorry, heaven has another angel. Prayers for the family.

RockinLou
February 1st, 2015, 12:34 AM
Prayers for your family.

My niece, Seraphina, had Trisomy 18, she was born at 28 weeks and lived for about an hour. She was under 2 pounds. It's hard to believe that it was 8 years ago now, and it still makes me cry to hear about others going through the same.

Mpyles
February 1st, 2015, 12:40 AM
God has such a special angel. Prayers for your family.

AuntieVic
February 1st, 2015, 12:47 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your families loss. The angel Grace Elizabeth is looking down on her wonderful family.

Claire OneStitchAtATime
February 1st, 2015, 12:49 AM
Linda, I know there's nothing anyone can say that helps at all. I am so sorry your family must face this loss, and I'm wishing you every grace and strength.

pcbatiks
February 1st, 2015, 01:01 AM
Oh Linda.......I'm so sorry....I am also without words.......but not without prayers for your family.

EsGrandma
February 1st, 2015, 01:13 AM
Prayers for you and your family - Grace Elizabeth is a beautiful name for a very special angel

Midge
February 1st, 2015, 01:17 AM
I'm so sorry Linda, for you and your entire family. There can be nothing more tragic than losing a newborn, even though you knew her life would be shortened. Condolences to all.

Carrie J
February 1st, 2015, 01:31 AM
Linda, my heart breaks for you and yours. Prayers and the sincerest of condolences to all.

Kgrammiecaz
February 1st, 2015, 01:55 AM
So very sorry to hear of your loss. God has a new angel now. What a beautiful name you gave to her. Nothing said makes it easier, hopefully time will.

buckeyequilter
February 1st, 2015, 02:08 AM
I am so sorry {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

jjkaiser
February 1st, 2015, 02:21 AM
Why oh why do these things happen. I lost a newborn too many years ago. It is okay to tell people just go away and leave me alone. They will understand. We are all thinking of you and your family.

ilive2craft2
February 1st, 2015, 02:31 AM
I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers for all of you.

Simply Quilting
February 1st, 2015, 03:12 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers to the family.

brook
February 1st, 2015, 03:18 AM
I am so sorry.

RhondaRae
February 1st, 2015, 03:28 AM
Praise the Lord for the time you all had with Grace. Such sorrow to let go but one day you will see her again in Heaven. She is blessed to be with Jesus and see his beautiful face. May the memory of your beautiful Grace be a comfort to you and all who love her.

stationarymom
February 1st, 2015, 03:32 AM
I am so sorry for the tremendous loss your family is going through right now.I wish I had the right words to comfort you but I don't think there are any. Please try to find peace in the fact that she was with and supported by the whole family.

carolynrae
February 1st, 2015, 04:16 AM
I am also sorry to hear of your families loss. Praying that the Lord will send you comfort and peace.

sewlucky
February 1st, 2015, 04:22 AM
Hugs. One of my close friends lost a little girl who had Trisomy 18. Sweet Grace will bless her family even in her absence. <3

GuitarGramma
February 1st, 2015, 04:36 AM
My heart breaks for you! Having been through something similar, I know how very, very hard this is for you.

I do love your GGD-s name. My last surviving aunt, my beloved Aunt Grace, also went to heaven this week. Perhaps our heavenly father will introduce them. My Aunt Grace loved babies so.

lapeoples
February 1st, 2015, 05:26 AM
So very sorry for your loss.

MayinJerset
February 1st, 2015, 05:29 AM
This is certainly a time when there are no adequate words. May God bless your sweet Grace Elizabeth and bring comfort to you and your family. so true and so sad for your family.

Iris Girl
February 1st, 2015, 06:32 AM
So sorry for your family's loss.

Andrea F
February 1st, 2015, 08:11 AM
I am so very sorry.

shermur
February 1st, 2015, 08:19 AM
Linda...I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet Grace. Remember you have a "quilt family" to lean on.....

Monique
February 1st, 2015, 08:46 AM
So very sad indeed. My deepest sympathies.

irishrn
February 1st, 2015, 09:51 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family.

Bubby
February 1st, 2015, 09:58 AM
This is so sad and I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I pray that God will comfort you and your family, especially your daughter.

rebeccas-sewing
February 1st, 2015, 04:10 PM
So heartbreaking to hear this. I'm so so sorry. You have such a positive attitude. I guess that's the kind of outlook one should have at times like these.

RiverMomm
February 1st, 2015, 04:25 PM
This is just so sad. I am sorry for your loss. It is so positive that the family overlooked their issues to stand together for the young couple. My prayers to you and your family.

Amy R
February 1st, 2015, 04:38 PM
Prayers and condolences to you and your family.

geegeequilts
February 1st, 2015, 05:12 PM
I believe there is a heaven.. God sends us reminders such as your Grace. She'll watch over you & your family. Sending prayers and hope for strength for you all.

Gina

Dollyquilts
February 1st, 2015, 05:15 PM
Linda,

Prayers of peace and comfort to you and your family. My deepest condolences.

Dolly

asta
February 1st, 2015, 05:27 PM
I am so sorry......I have no other words.

Same here, ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

MRoy
February 1st, 2015, 05:38 PM
I'm so very sorry. Your little angel is in heaven with my angel grandson now.

fatquarters
February 1st, 2015, 05:43 PM
hugs and prayers and my deepest sympathy for you and your family

auntiemern
February 1st, 2015, 05:45 PM
Linda, I have no words. Hugs and prayers for you and your family. As unfortunate as it is, heaven needs baby's too.

Cathy F
February 1st, 2015, 06:04 PM
I am so very sorry for your family's loss. That little angel healed allot of hearts in the short time you had her.

bakermom
February 1st, 2015, 07:21 PM
Sorry for your loss

Genny
February 1st, 2015, 07:25 PM
Hugs and prayers to you and your family...

Divine Daisy
February 1st, 2015, 08:46 PM
I am so very sorry

songbird857
February 1st, 2015, 10:32 PM
I am so sorry for your loss...

FabStripper
February 2nd, 2015, 02:30 AM
Hugs and prayers for you all. I lost a GN six years ago to Trisomy 18. I know Heaven is a better place with your Grace Elizabeth.

dwil23
February 2nd, 2015, 04:05 AM
So sorry to hear.

(((HUGS))) to you all.

Granny Fran
February 2nd, 2015, 04:39 AM
May the Lord watch over you all at this sad time. Grace is such a beautiful name. I know she will be in your hearts forever.

easyquilts
February 2nd, 2015, 06:27 AM
I read your post through tears,,, I'm so sorry. It is clear that your tiny Grace served a rich purpose during her time on earth... God bless you all....

Blondie
February 2nd, 2015, 07:48 AM
arms around you.

dizzyLiz
February 2nd, 2015, 09:11 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers

Ahamblin
February 2nd, 2015, 10:18 AM
My thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Sylvia H
February 2nd, 2015, 10:37 AM
I am very sorry for you loss. I hope you and your family find the comfort and solace that you all need.

Navy Wife
February 2nd, 2015, 11:03 AM
Dear friends. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Quilters are the best friends in the world. I feel comforted just knowing you are all around me. Grace is where she needs to be, and life will slowly return to normal. There will always be an empty spot in our family, and she will not be forgotten. We do have something to look forward to. Our grandson and wife are expecting a boy in May, so we must prepare for Matthew while remembering Grace.

Liberty
February 2nd, 2015, 11:14 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your able to take some comfort in the fact that she's in heaven. You'll see her again someday! Prayers for your family.

JCY
February 2nd, 2015, 12:34 PM
May you sense God's peace & comfort during this difficult, sad time. Heaven is real. I have family & friends there. I know I'll see them someday when it's my time to go.