PDA

View Full Version : what a morning!!!

bubba
January 29th, 2015, 08:24 PM
I left my house at 1030 to head up to Bonney Lake Ben Franklin to meet Libby (from Enumclaw) and deliver her new purse!! I picked up my youngest daughter Tiffany to go with me. On the way there she asks if I want to go to a bridal shop after because she is in a wedding this fall and needs to get a dress. Sure, said I. Well, we make it to the store and I head back to the fabric section where I told Libby I would meet her. Now, I had never seen or met her before and I'm hoping that the fact I am carrying two purses, one of them being a Seahawks bag, will be a hint as to who I am....

Jackpot! Here she comes and I truly think she was pleased with her bag! Had a little chat and we parted ways. I looked for the Cassie pattern, but they don't carry it there. Ended up buying four lime green zippers (good thing since I got those extra orders!) since I had used all the ones I had ordered.

As we are headed to lunch, Tiffany remembers she is not wearing socks. Can we stop by my apartment so I can get a pair of socks? My toenail polish is all chipped and my feet look terrible and I have to shave my legs. Sure, but I'm not waiting for you to shave your legs!! When all of a sudden she says, oh!! I need to get some panties too, I'm not wearing them either!!!! WHAT??? AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT SOCKS AND HAIRY LEGS? Who are you???? I knew they switched babies on me in the hospital and yes, this is going on the internet!!!

I'm lucky I didn't get in an accident at a high rate of speed......

Carrie J
January 29th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Bwahahahah, Oh Pat, that story brings back memories of MY daughter, who would ever think girls went commando?!?!?!?! Really? :D

Jean Sewing Machine
January 29th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Looks like socks and underwear are going to be her Christmas gift next year! Eww! TMI from an offspring!

I'm totally jealous! You got to meet Libby! I've been wanting to do that for a long time!

Doloris
January 29th, 2015, 08:57 PM
my oldest D SON doesn't wear underwear. EEEWWW. He always wore his jeans really tight and didn't want his underwear to show. He still wears tight jeans, but not as tight as before, and I am not sure if he still goes commando or not. He is very tall and thin. Pants were 30x38. Has now started wearing 32x38.

inspired
January 29th, 2015, 09:24 PM
OMG>> it could be a lot worse...picture Gramma going commando.

Sandy Navas
January 29th, 2015, 09:46 PM
During my very younger years a group of us young married were having lunch and someone asked the question about boxers or briefs. The newest newly wed said her hubby went san undies. A week later she mentioned she had bought him a bunch of boxers. And why? Because he went to the bank and dropped something, bent to pick it up and the back of his jeans went RIP . . . .

Kgrammiecaz
January 29th, 2015, 10:27 PM
I have one of those daughters who is more comfy with less on underneath. But she switched to things. A little better anyway. And yes, they sometimes tell and share way too much info.

fmedwards
January 29th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Just this morning, my oldest sister was telling about the time Great-aunt Marie proved she didn't have undies on. I am so very glad that I was a toddler and have no memory of that!!

ilive2craft2
January 29th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Reminds me of the Brook Shields Calvin Klein commercial - "You wanna know what comes between me and my Clavin's? Nothing."

You are so lucky to have met Libby!

meliswan
January 30th, 2015, 11:52 AM
OMG>> it could be a lot worse...picture Gramma going commando.

Been there, done that. My 86 yr old gramma goes commando and mostly wears only a nightgown and housecoat. She does that because it is easier than fighting with a bunch of layers when it's time to go.... We just have to make sure our eyes are averted when she gets in and out of bed!!